New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    (2) Just declare it as "unattended" (iniwan mong nakapark and pagbalik mo, mag bangga na)
    i am curious.
    what are the chances of the insurance denying your claim, because you parked the car in a location clearly banning parking?
    i.e., under the no-parking sign...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    and because i sometimes find it difficult to differentiate one from the other, i tend to assume it was an honest query, and respond accordingly.
    "..our chance at educating someone, and we flubbed it..."
    What was your reply to the original query Dr D.?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    What was your reply to the original query Dr D.?
    i haven't yet replied to dane's query.
    "primum non nocere."
    Last edited by dr. d; August 21st, 2018 at 12:35 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    i am curious.
    what are the chances of the insurance denying your claim, because you parked the car in a location clearly banning parking?
    i.e., under the no-parking sign...
    Setting is the Philippines...
    So papalag yung guy ng insurance making the inspection... (unlike other countries na madali kausap yung other side)

If you file for a claim (with all the necessary documents), you have to be sure that you have all your bases covered.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Yang mga question ko naman e ayon sa mga narinig ko lang din sa ibang tao at chnececk ko lang kung merong gumagawa nito dito o kung totoo/posible ba yung mga narinig ko, no need to judge. Kung feeling mo e fraud edi wag kang sumagot wag mo akong tulungan. Wag ka magjudge agad kasi hindi ka sure. no hate.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Setting is the Philippines...
    So papalag yung guy ng insurance making the inspection... (unlike other countries na madali kausap yung other side)

If you file for a claim (with all the necessary documents), you have to be sure that you have all your bases covered.
    there was an issue here like that, here in tsikot, a few years ago.
    the car was parked at a location with clear "no parking" signage. the car was bumped. but i do not recall the developments afterward.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    there was an issue here like that, here in tsikot, a few years ago.
    the car was parked at a location with clear "no parking" signage. the car was bumped. but i do not recall the developments afterward.
    It's like driving ng naka inom.

I have a friend who wrecked his car...
    Kahit na his face was bleeding (hindi pa required an seatbelts noon) family lawyer asked the family not to bring him to the hospital.

Later on we learned na para pala sa insurance claim yun... Baka lumabas sa doctor's report na may alcohol level blood nya during that night...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I can't believe that someone will ask this question... What's supremely unbelievable is that some people condone this with an answer. Shame!
    Don't worry, insurance companies are one step ahead and know all the tricks. Just likeany decent HR person can distinguish a Recto transcript from the real deal.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    August 21st, 2018 03:09 AM #1

1. Pwede bang icash out nalang ung naestimate sa damage?
    2. Since per accident ang bayad P2,000, pwede bang create your own damage nlng na idadamay mo na yung katabi para mapagawa nadin since may sira din yung katabi?
    3. Pag nanakaw na o total loss, bibigyan ka ba ng brand new tapos tuloy yung monthly amort?

I can't believe that someone will ask this question... What's supremely unbelievable is that some people condone this with an answer. Shame!
    I think danegoesonline is just trying seek some professional answer from consultants on this forum because those questions are hanging over his head. There's no mistakes on his query whatsoever that we can judge outright that it's a "shame" to inquire and specially a "shame" to those who condoned with it. According to Confucius, "The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.”

Intelligence shows from a person who ask questions than to a somebody who pretend to know everything.

According to one famous Greek Philosopher, Plato, "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Just my two (2) cents my friend.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Magarac View Post
    August 21st, 2018 03:09 AM #1

1. Pwede bang icash out nalang ung naestimate sa damage?
    2. Since per accident ang bayad P2,000, pwede bang create your own damage nlng na idadamay mo na yung katabi para mapagawa nadin since may sira din yung katabi?
    3. Pag nanakaw na o total loss, bibigyan ka ba ng brand new tapos tuloy yung monthly amort?

I think danegoesonline is just trying seek some professional answer from consultants on this forum because those questions are hanging over his head. There's no mistakes on his query whatsoever that we can judge outright that it's a "shame" to inquire and specially a "shame" to those who condoned with it. According to Confucius, "The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.”

Intelligence shows from a person who ask questions than to a somebody who pretend to know everything.

According to one famous Greek Philosopher, Plato, "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Just my two (2) cents my friend.
    Really? Considering question number 2?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast