New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Pero kung ganito ang replica mo..katulad sa states..ok na ako!

Pero alam mo naman sa pilipinas..medyo lowtech pa..kaya ill stick to your MR2 :rofl:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    the mr2 is a great car, why would you ruin it? making it look like a lambo is just retarded.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If your financially capable then go do what your heart desires. Hirap lang diyan baka mabitin kasi there is no depo headlights tail lights for those. Ang mahirap is to look for a lambo owner that would let you mold it. Unless you have a lot of money to burn for the whole body to be shipped here.

Personally i would not do it but if your truly all in for the project, body shops would be the best bet and bring in expereinced mechanics to make everything fit. Dont forget about the electricals also.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    This is a Lambo.

And the poor guy here, was previously an MR2

Looks the same as the orange lambo above? I don't think so...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    ^ Haha..fail conversion as we say..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    This is a Lambo.

And the poor guy here, was previously an MR2

Looks the same as the orange lambo above? I don't think so...
    i really don't get why people waste money and waste so much time and energy to make their car look ugly.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i really don't get why people waste money and waste so much time and energy to make their car look ugly.
    ask the TS why.

lol.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    For me stick with the MR2, I got a bunch of friends who have mr2's and mr2 club sila. and mind you sobrang ganda ng mr2 if left stock
    And I agree with the others that pagtatawanan ka lang ng mga makakakita sayo sa daan, baka mapasama kapa sa "Baduy"/"RICE" thread, dont waste your MR2 eventhough na matagal na ang MR2 for me MR2 is still an MR2 powerful engine with a good looking JDM feature. IMHO

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's the point to have a fake Lamborghini? Sino ng lolokohin mo? I mean, A retard move...if you can't afford the original then dont tried to have one converted..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What's the point to have a fake Lamborghini? Sino ng lolokohin mo? I mean, A retard move...if you can't afford the original then dont tried to have one converted..
    maybe what he was up to is maybe: the feeling of looking at a kid and giving him a toy lambo and still likes it... my point is it may not be a lambo but the satisfaction that he got what he wants? :-) just thought of that...

and sr i suggest take the lambo out of the equation... there is a mr2 Ferrari kit being sold idk somewhere but there is.. look it up in youtube... its more practical than the lambo!:-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
I have a QUESTION. Help Please ?! (convert MR2 to LAMBO)