New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hi guys, would like to start a car sticker thread. seen lot of cars with cool sticker designs on their glass windows. so decided to make some for my car. natutuwa ako sa mga stick people figures, so searched the net for stick people art, edited them a little, and made them into sticker designs--

un stick design nang altis dito ko inumpisahan--

konting edit lang, then pinasok ko un mga stick people heads sa loob...

madami din ako nakikita mga logos nang well known car and car related companies. para maiba, dahil Toyota ride ko, searched the net for the first logo of Toyota para old school ang effect. edited it a little, and made it into a sticker design too--

all in white color, kase dark un window tint ko.

solid din ako sa Shell magpa gaso, searched the net for one of the earliest Shell logo design. edited and made it into a sticker design--

will save them in JPEG format, then have them made into stickers sa mall (computer cut). will post pics pag nagawa and nadikit kuna sila.

pa share din pics/designs nang car stickers ninyo mga sirs/maams, lets share cool sticker ideas...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hi.. would you happen to know where i can get a customized people sticker? i've seen several cars with it and really is eye-catchy.

i hope you can share the shop and contact nos as to where to get this sticker.

TIA

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Question lang guys...may particular sticker ba designed for cars?

Pwede ba ilagay sa kotse ung mga nakukuha nateng freebies tulad nung mga nakukuhang free sticker pag bili ng iPod? Takot ko lang kase baka masira pag nabasa or naulanan. TIA.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    saan kayo nagpa print ng car sticko sa mall?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    stickerworks

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Some tarpaulin makers provide sticker print and cutouts service din. Price range 100 to 200 pesos by 1 sq. ft.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    How about big ones? Yung tipong sakop half ng car? O kaya yung parang sa mga car shows na high quality? :question:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Decals sir, hmm, stikeran magaling gawa, sa novaliches area. sa likod ng SM north meron din sticker shop magaling din.

In my case, kaya AUTODIKiT (car sticker) name ko, full wrap ang akin.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by manny31671 View Post
    hi guys, would like to start a car sticker thread. seen lot of cars with cool sticker designs on their glass windows. so decided to make some for my car. natutuwa ako sa mga stick people figures, so searched the net for stick people art, edited them a little, and made them into sticker designs--

un stick design nang altis dito ko inumpisahan--

konting edit lang, then pinasok ko un mga stick people heads sa loob...

madami din ako nakikita mga logos nang well known car and car related companies. para maiba, dahil Toyota ride ko, searched the net for the first logo of Toyota para old school ang effect. edited it a little, and made it into a sticker design too--

all in white color, kase dark un window tint ko.

solid din ako sa Shell magpa gaso, searched the net for one of the earliest Shell logo design. edited and made it into a sticker design--

will save them in JPEG format, then have them made into stickers sa mall (computer cut). will post pics pag nagawa and nadikit kuna sila.

pa share din pics/designs nang car stickers ninyo mga sirs/maams, lets share cool sticker ideas...
    Hello,magkano po pa print ng ganyan stickers sir sa mall?
    never pa akong nakpaginquire e,

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by manny31671 View Post

As cool or cute these types of stickers are, they are a big security risk for you and your children. Predators can easily learn the names of you, your spouse and your children simply by looking at your car's window and reading off the names. That can happen at home, on the road, at the mall parking lot or when dropping off your kids at school.

Once they know your names, it's not anything far fetched to use that info to either deceive or lure children to believing false story told by the predator or kidnapper.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 25th, 2010 at 10:09 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Car Stickers Thread