New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Any shops you would recommend for car foiling?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    Any shops you would recommend for car foiling?
    check out,

Foil A Car Manila
    DonEuro Manila

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Decal Republic

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    hi im planning to have my car vinyl wrap matte black or white car is a fortuner 2016 just need some advice before having it done..
    -whats the difference between foil and vinyl wrap or are they the same thing?
    -iv been quoted 30k+ for vinyl wrap which they say is from taiwan , 50k+ for a brand from thailand and 80k for 3m
    is there worth paying more than double for 3m ?
    -i got the quotation from decal republic at Visayas ave any one has pass experience with the and know if they are a reputable shop?
    -any one can recommend other shops in Quezon city area?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    double post sorry

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Tried doneuro, autofoil banawe, foilacar pasig. And the best bet if you really love the car and its okay to pay a hefty amount of price. Go for foilacar. Worst is don euro because fking they have incompetent workers who just want to finish the work thou its definitely cheaper there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Hi I'm looking for a pro at car foiling. Job is overseas. If interested send me your CV or catalog of previously done jobs. Job is in the Middle East (Oman). Kindly contact me via WhatsApp +968-96179800 (Asad)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    I too would like to know your recommended car foil shops near Banaue, or in the southern part of Metro Manila, Las pinas, Muntinlupa, Paranaque area. Thanks

9. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Fil Trans View Post
    I too would like to know your recommended car foil shops near Banaue, or in the southern part of Metro Manila, Las pinas, Muntinlupa, Paranaque area. Thanks
    I heard that Wrap Finest had a lot of good feedback. You can contact them directly via FB.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Dellosa View Post
    I heard that Wrap Finest had a lot of good feedback. You can contact them directly via FB.
    newbie knows! though wraptek is looking good with their shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast