New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2012

May nakatry naba magpa ganito..share naman kayo experiences

1.)Maganda ba?Hindi Kinakalawang pag tumagal?
    2.) San kayo nagpakabit?
    3.) Magkano siya?

share share..thank you

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    hindi ba coating lang yan? pero ordinary floor mat pa rin yung sa loob nyan?
    i mean, it's not aluminum or alloy or something bro..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Also, if it's real aluminum, it won't rust - at least, not in the way that iron does. Aluminum does oxidize when exposed to oxygen, but the oxidized layer bonds with the rest of the metal, creating a thin layer that protects the rest of the underlying aluminum from further degradation.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    hindi ba coating lang yan? pero ordinary floor mat pa rin yung sa loob nyan?
    i mean, it's not aluminum or alloy or something bro..
    I dont know..pero nakaapak na ako sa ganito sa car ng isang kakilala ng nanay ko...hindi siya coating ata? kasi nakadikit na sya sa mismong carpet ng kotse..ayon

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    rice!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    rice!
    haha rice ba? plan ko kasi un carpet ng Jeep wranglers na parang vinyl or yan..:P gus2 ko kasi un madaling mapunasan lng incase na maputikan or madumihan.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Meron naman All-Weather Floor Mats, ah.

Atleast mukhang maganda pa rin, unlike that medyo erhh.

To each his own, though.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I had on set before, pinamigay ko. opted to have a coilmat instead para di napupunta yung dumi sa carpet or atleast mamiminize ng konti.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I have All-Weather mats in the interior by WeatherTech. A Digital-Fit liner by WeatherTech in the trunk. They are both great products and protect the OEM carpets from wear. The Digital-Fit is better in containing dirt with a raised edge design, but is thinner in material compared to the All-Weather version. I've had mine for 8 years and recommend them, but somewhat costly to most people.

Aluminum Floor Matt