New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hingi lang sana ako ng advice about my Altis project. Sisimulan ko na kasi ang pag mod ng altis 2002 ko next month paglabas ng bonus hehe I just want to ask for advice on how to pull off a euro look for it. I might be wrong sa question pero you get the idea. Stock kasi ito since nung binili pa and now that i have a stable job, time to spend on it

Thanks mga sirs!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Post pictures please, I can help you.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^Master Renzo will help you.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I don't have the actual pictures here with me because i'm doing field work right now. But this is what my altis looks like, same color, same stock mags and all. (I got the picture from google images, if you are the owner, pahiram lang ah, thanks! hehe)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...1040j.jpg/sr=1

*ayaw mag upload so lagay ko na lang yung link.

Thanks again!

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    head over to altisclub so you can see the different dressed up altises Altis Club - Index

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    There are several things that you can put in order to achieve the Euro-look.

First of course is to buy a pair of EU Plates, along with Plate frames and a base for the front. This alone might already cost you around 3k, 4k at most. As to whether to pick Deutschland plates or Red/Yellow fractions is up to you. But for rarity's sake, I'd pick the yellow fraction. Looks good.

Next up would be the rims, I'd suggest for for 17s, silvers preferably. As much as possible, stay away from the commons. ROTAs, in that sense. If possible, might as well get OEM 16s. There are several around. The ones found on the MMC 07 Altises 1.8G, I believe, looks great.

Several OEM Rims look good too.

^ That came from a Yaris, abroad. IIRC.

Next you could consider would probably be the stance. Tanabe NF springs would do. Tein S-Tech too, or others such as Merwede's, and the cheaper Whitelines.

Doing the said upgrades alone would already set you back at around 60k at least. Next up would be the rear foglights, they come in OEM.

Looks like this

then when on it goes like this

After which, you can upgrade the horns. Personally, I like BOSCH EUROPA.

Then, the rear sun shade. Or SUN-UP as they call it. It is really helpful especially when you travel at noon with passengers seated behind.

Then, you can complete the emblems. For EU Corolla's, the Emblems are usually " TOYOTA " and " COROLLA " only.

They look like this

TOYOTA goes ont he left side while the COROLLA goes on the right side of the trunk..

Next is DUMMY POP UP washers.

Then OEM wiper fins ( black w/ toyota markings )

with that, you're already good to go. Upgrading the interior is already up to you.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Sir Renz this is amazing! Thanks!

Another concerns din:

1. Body kits? Anong pwedeng ilagay so as not to overdo it but not look plain.
    2. Is it ok to change the front grill?

Thanks sir!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    There are several things that you can put in order to achieve the Euro-look.

First of course is to buy a pair of EU Plates, along with Plate frames and a base for the front. This alone might already cost you around 3k, 4k at most. As to whether to pick Deutschland plates or Red/Yellow fractions is up to you. But for rarity's sake, I'd pick the yellow fraction. Looks good.

Next up would be the rims, I'd suggest for for 17s, silvers preferably. As much as possible, stay away from the commons. ROTAs, in that sense. If possible, might as well get OEM 16s. There are several around. The ones found on the MMC 07 Altises 1.8G, I believe, looks great.

Several OEM Rims look good too.

^ That came from a Yaris, abroad. IIRC.

Next you could consider would probably be the stance. Tanabe NF springs would do. Tein S-Tech too, or others such as Merwede's, and the cheaper Whitelines.

Doing the said upgrades alone would already set you back at around 60k at least. Next up would be the rear foglights, they come in OEM.

Looks like this

then when on it goes like this

After which, you can upgrade the horns. Personally, I like BOSCH EUROPA.

Then, the rear sun shade. Or SUN-UP as they call it. It is really helpful especially when you travel at noon with passengers seated behind.

Then, you can complete the emblems. For EU Corolla's, the Emblems are usually " TOYOTA " and " COROLLA " only.

They look like this

TOYOTA goes ont he left side while the COROLLA goes on the right side of the trunk..

Next is DUMMY POP UP washers.

Then OEM wiper fins ( black w/ toyota markings )

with that, you're already good to go. Upgrading the interior is already up to you.
    This basically covers it.

Pag EU, important to keep the looks OEM and clean. If you add body kits, the simple OEM skirt will do.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by YesBoss View Post
    Sir Renz this is amazing! Thanks!

Another concerns din:

1. Body kits? Anong pwedeng ilagay so as not to overdo it but not look plain.
    2. Is it ok to change the front grill?

Thanks sir!
    1. OEM Kits.

Sample OK pics

-- pics from clifford

2. Personally, I wouldn't. Because the available aftermarket grilles on the market are of the JDM side already -- TRD sportivo, mesh, and the likes.