New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    i am from Davao City and i am planning to buy a pickup since my 1994 L200 ay nabenta na. my nakita akong Mistubishi Strada 4x4 2003 model 4d56 turbo intercooler for 550k, 120,000 ang mileage. nghanap din ako didto sa mistubishi thread ngforums about strada 2003 kaso wala akng makita. mga tsikoters patulong sana ako kung worth it ba bilhin sa 550k na halaga? by the way naghahanap ako ngpickup 2000 up model 550k budget ko baka my marecommend kayo sa budget ko na pickup. thank you more power to tsikot.

john

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yup. The price is fair enough. Just make sure that the vehicle parts ( especially the interior ones ) are well intact. Make sure the vehicle is in it's best running condition as well.

Best to do ? Bring a mechanic then test drive.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    thank you sir renzo_d10, yes i will bring my trusted mechanic to inspect the vehicle.

i am doing this so that pagnabili ko ang unit hindi ako magsisi... atleast i know the pros and cons of the unit.

any opinions to Strada 2003 owners....

All your opinions is well appreciated...

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    hmmm... IMO, 550K is ok... but negotiate more if you can. good luck with that...

you might want to join The Strada Club of the Philippines. visit www.stradaclubph.com whenever you can... thanks.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hi! I am selling a Mitsubishi Strada 2003 model.

The engine is in very good condition..slightly used with mileage less than 80000.

If you are still looking for one I would be happy get in touch with you.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010

The engine is in very good condition..slightly used with mileage less than 80000.

If you are still looking for one I would be happy get in touch with you. btw, am from manila.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010

If you are still looking for one I would be happy get in touch with you. btw, am from manila.

worth it ba bumili ng Mitsubishi Strada 2003 model for 550k