New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Hi!
    I would like to ask your honest opinion if you will patronize a dual tailpipe for your montero sports.
    Price range is Php12000.00 SRP. if you use your card, you only have to pay at least 1,200.00 per month for 12 months.

Idea is to replace your muffler assy with a new one, to get that split type dual tailpipe sporty look.

your opinions are highly appreciated.
    thanks a lot!
    Chico

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    hi.
    just want to ask if you will upgrade your montero sports from single to dual tailpipe?
    the whole muffler assy will be replaced with a customized muffler assy with split type dual tailpipe for approx. Php12,000.00.

For only 45mins (approx) you will bring home your new sporty montero.

just fishing for ideas.

appreciate your feedback.

thanks!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mahal naman nyan

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chico1206 View Post
    hi.
    just want to ask if you will upgrade your montero sports from single to dual tailpipe?
    the whole muffler assy will be replaced with a customized muffler assy with split type dual tailpipe for approx. Php12,000.00.

For only 45mins (approx) you will bring home your new sporty montero.

just fishing for ideas.

appreciate your feedback.

thanks!

Does it sound good (or bad?) and does it actually add to your MS' performance?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    coz it looks nice

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nope...i will spend my money on other things instead, why stock ng monterosport is single tailpipe? why do dual pipe? not making anysense. kung subaru forester yan or anyother car na dualtail pipe go ahead. yun 12,000php ko pang bili ko na lang ng new tires

just my 2 cents.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    The line between nice and rice is so blurry these days.

Most factory dual-tipped cars have V-engine configurations. So putting dual-tips on a vehicle that everyone knows only has an inline-4, is cheesy to the people in the know.

Well, that's my opinion.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    The line between nice and rice is so blurry these days.

Most factory dual-tipped cars have V-engine configurations. So putting dual-tips on a vehicle that everyone knows only has an inline-4, is cheesy to the people in the know.

Well, that's my opinion.
    afaik, even if its a V engine config, exhaust pipes should still meet...

dual tail pipe is purely aesthetic

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    afaik, even if its a V engine config, exhaust pipes should still meet...

dual tail pipe is purely aesthetic
    i agree, dual tail pipe is purely aesthetic, that is if you changed just after the muffler to the tail pipe...

but changing the oem muffler and upgrading the stock 2" exhaust pipe to 2.5" or 3" size i think will give additional gain in performance. regardless if you use a single or dual tail pipe.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    maganda yan! parang sa santa fe. basta parehas umaandar yun muffs ok wag lang yun dummy yun isa ala BMW. di naman single muffler na dual lang yun muffler tip ala civic.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Will you have your montero installed with dual tailpipe?