New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sino na po naka experience ng minsan naging wild ang engine.Like continuous ang revs nya and roaring like a starving tiger.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Montero ung sau?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Yup, 2009 4x2 A/T

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    So the myth is entirely true. Please report this incident to the dealership, dont take their excuses of the double matting thing. From what i had read from some thread. You will be the forth victim of this incident. I better warn my siblings about this since all of them loves driving their monty sport daily pa naman.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Yes it is true, no comment po ang Mitsu casa, so i let the insurance deal with it.Declared it Total Loss.Until now i have not received any feedback from casa or from the insurance.They're all very quiet.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Opo, very sad but true,i really like our monty but after this incident well hindi na.It is a disaster. Even the mitsu casa ay walang masabi sa nagyari.So, i've let the insurance deal with, and until now i have not receive any feedback from mitsu casa or from the insurance.Declared it total Loss..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    So sorry, sobrang laki ba bangga?

So up to now they havent fixed this flaw. They should have done something about it already or esle once this leaks out to the general public its gonna be a bad news for them.

Did you noticed something unsual before this incident?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Several Toyotas have experienced it abroad as well as Lexus.

As far as I'm informed, only the Montero is currently experiencing that as of the moment. You're not only the fourth. If you read the blog where the previous incident was posted in, there were several people who also experienced such mishap.

Goodluck sir.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Nope,no symptoms or any abnormalities noticed before the incident.Monty was casa maintained since 2009.Just the day it decided to do his own thing.From deadstop to full throttle,could not put monty to stop so ended up banging the post.Main engine shifted because of the impact .Scarry moment for the driver.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Several Toyotas have experienced it abroad as well as Lexus.

As far as I'm informed, only the Montero is currently experiencing that as of the moment. You're not only the fourth. If you read the blog where the previous incident was posted in, there were several people who also experienced such mishap.

Goodluck sir.
    thanks very much..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Wild engine & brakes not holding