New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys,
    mitsu dealers told me that the 3rd gen pajero will be out this nov.,now i would like to ask whats the diff. bet. the imported ones(gray market) compared to the ones sold in the dealers?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It is the same vehicle. Most probably the difference will be in trim and equipment levels. Don't expect navigation systems on local units. Don't expect those Aussie bumper taillamps, Mid-east spec jerrycans, moonroof or integrated foglamps.

Do expect to have a hard spare tire covers (some markets use only a vinyl cover) and fender mounted signal lamps (U.S. models don't have these.

As for the engine and other stuff, it will be basically the same.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at baka 4x2 models pa din?????????? if it will be cbu then baka 4x4 na kasi wala na yung mga taxes sa 4x4..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so guys,if you will get one,where would you buy it?from the local dealers or imported dealers?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would get it from a grey market importer and expect a Dubai-spec unit. :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by nikko m
    guys,
    mitsu dealers told me that the 3rd gen pajero will be out this nov.,now i would like to ask whats the diff. bet. the imported ones(gray market) compared to the ones sold in the dealers?
    all we have here in the forums is pure speculation. we cant really tell unless we see the local release firsthand.

Ang daming systems ang mga Paje na hindi included sa locally asssembled units, lets just wait and see whats in ours.

Meron dubai spec akong nakita sa makati autocenter. 2.8M ang asking. black. pogi.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whats with the dubai spec pajero?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im not really familiar with all of its features, but as far as i can recall, all options yung unit na nakita ko. kaya lang ang baduy kasi may hood ornament pa V6 engine with InvecsII tranny.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dubai-specs yung mga galing sa Middle East. These are the most well equipped models. Even more well equipped than the US models.

In Standout Motors near Aurora Blvd. the 5-door goes for Php 2.7M while the 3-door sells for Php 2.1M. Expect 4WD to make a comeback as this feature is no longer slapped with a 100% excise tax.

Personally, its the local dealer for me. For a vehicle that expensive and complex, I'd expect a full factory warranty to back it up.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...not to mention parts availability.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
whats the diff? (3rd gen pajero)