New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Guys hElp out nmn po.im from nueva ecija..bongabon near cabanatuan.

ng mumuni muni po aq kng anu ku2nin q.with those 2.almost d same price po clang dlawa plus un lng po kaya ng budget.

well my opinion po s adventure.its diesel we always have diesel engine cars.my dad used to own hilander and no adventure had ever past it yet.aminin q po ayaw q po ngp2iwan s daan like my dad.d only problem is mkupad xa unlike d new engines dis days my dad own an akterra now and its fast it can go 180 km/h plus nka mags and bigger tires n pu xa.d gud thing about d adventure is mgnda and mdali xa papormahin kea nga lng po as i said.mkupad.

on d other hand po s toyota vios i hav driven one and i must admit iba po pumick up ang d gasolina and i like it po.kya lng d gasolina xa its really hard to keep a gud maintenance on gas engines compared to diesel engines.but d gud thing it can go 160km/h i think its almost d maximum.but 120km/h no sweat for d vios.

PLZ guys wt do u prefer.?tnx in advnce 4 ur opinions

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    What do we prefer? I believe some guys here would prefer you not to post in text-speak. It's in the rules.

Anyway, it would depend on your purpose. If you need cargo/passenger space, go for the adventure. Otherwise, go for the vios.. If I'm in your situation, I'll get the vios. I'm not really a fan of diesel engined vehicles.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Oh by the way, welcome to tsikot

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.adik View Post

ng mumuni muni po aq kng anu ku2nin q.with those 2.almost d same price po clang dlawa plus un lng po kaya ng budget.

well my opinion po s adventure.its diesel we always have diesel engine cars.my dad used to own hilander and no adventure had ever past it yet.aminin q po ayaw q po ngp2iwan s daan like my dad.d only problem is mkupad xa unlike d new engines dis days my dad own an akterra now and its fast it can go 180 km/h plus nka mags and bigger tires n pu xa.d gud thing about d adventure is mgnda and mdali xa papormahin kea nga lng po as i said.mkupad.

on d other hand po s toyota vios i hav driven one and i must admit iba po pumick up ang d gasolina and i like it po.kya lng d gasolina xa its really hard to keep a gud maintenance on gas engines compared to diesel engines.but d gud thing it can go 160km/h i think its almost d maximum.but 120km/h no sweat for d vios.

sir please dont use txt speak/format here in the forums :police:

welcome to tsikot sir. and oh, get the vios.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.adik View Post

[SIZE="3"]bawal po text speak todits [/SIZE] [SIZE="7"]sakit sa mata eh [/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    given only two options, i'd go for the Vios XX
    at 785K budget, dami mo na nyan options bro. base Altis is one, add 50K and you can get a Civic. if you can save up another 100K, you can have a Lancer EX which is indeed a very fun to drive car!

but then again, with regard to vios, if i were you, i'd stick to the 1.5G variant, and use the 45K extra of the XX for more upgrades of your personal taste, like a nice ICE set-up or, personally picked set of shoes for your new ride.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    given the two options, i would go for the advy. first its diesel, second its bigger.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    For hauling people, i'd go for Adventure.
    For just having a car, i'd go for a vios.
    If i want a car that's diesel, and responds like a gasoline engine,
    i'd go for hyundai accent.
    I know it dose respond like a gasoline car.

pati add ko lang..
    bawal pala txt posts dito.. ayos a.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Hi,

Just wanna give some advice, i owned 2008 Mitsubishi Adventure GLS I just bought it last oct 2008, it is very fuel efficient and very user friendly. believe me, last january I went to Ilo-Ilo from manila with 8 pax inside and using A/C all the way with only 6000 Pesos of diesel. Ilang kilometro yung tinakbo namin from manila to batangas pier siguro mga 80kms na yun then from calapan to roxas 127 kms tapos from caticlan to Kalibo is about 130 kms and then kalibo to iloilo for another 100kms, biruin mo 437 kms for only 3000 so 6000 pesos balikan. Alam naman natin ang daan sa province khindi lang malubak butas butas pa at matatarik pero hindi nahirapan ang adventure. Sa porma ayos din kesa mag vios ka na hindi naman sa minamaliit ko ha, masyado syang common sa daan na. Share ko lang dude...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    If you go on long travel with lots of cargo, get the Adventure.

If it is from home to school, church, market or around town most of the time, choose the vios.

Your decision should be based on the use of the vehicle.

Next time bro...reminder...when you post, don't use txt speak...hard to read.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
whats d best to buy??2009 mitsubishi adventure GLS or toyota vios xx limted edition