New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I admit that I just imitated another thread (what is your top speed using a toyota?).

Allow me to begin. As far as I can recall, considering that I don't drive using our expressways much often, my top speed is 100 kph only. I did it when I was driving along EDSA from SM North. I know, for a fact, that a lot of drivers here maximize their vehicle's potential whenever they have the chance to do it.

In other car threads, such as that of Hyundai and Toyota, the guys who posted their replies claimed that they have exceeded the 100 kph level that I have poorly achieved. If given the chance, through your help of course, I would like to read stories such as those found in the car threads of Hyundai and Toyota.

So guys, may i reiterate, what is your top speed using a Mitsubishi vehicle? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    140kph on L-300FB diesel along nlex. noon pa yun, wala pang nanghuhuli. . . hehe.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    in a measured distance of 1.3 miles (on dirt) we ran 174.084 mph in our Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T Spyder, and that was 2 yrs. ago. but now w/ our new set up and w/ more power, we can easily run 205 mph as long as we have good traction

aite, peace.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    150 kph, on my pizza, NLEX going to Clark.
    120 kph, Skyway.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post
    I admit that I just imitated another thread (what is your top speed using a toyota?).

Allow me to begin. As far as I can recall, considering that I don't drive using our expressways much often, my top speed is 100 kph only. I did it when I was driving along EDSA from SM North. I know, for a fact, that a lot of drivers here maximize their vehicle's potential whenever they have the chance to do it.

In other car threads, such as that of Hyundai and Toyota, the guys who posted their replies claimed that they have exceeded the 100 kph level that I have poorly achieved. If given the chance, through your help of course, I would like to read stories such as those found in the car threads of Hyundai and Toyota.

So guys, may i reiterate, what is your top speed using a Mitsubishi vehicle? Thanks!
    bro try mo sa startoll nasubukan ko advenutre ko 170kph 8 yung passenger na sakay ko..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yawsa View Post
    bro try mo sa startoll nasubukan ko advenutre ko 170kph 8 yung passenger na sakay ko..
    saan ba itong startoll para masubukan?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    140kph on my jdm pajero 2.8L at NLEX. I did this twice already, nakakatakot!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    140kph on my jdm pajero 2.8L at NLEX. I did this twice already, nakakatakot!
    150kph 97 glxi at maharlika hiway quezon
    170kph 89 supersaloon startoll

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    145kph '91 Galant AT Super saloon on NLEX..

Kaya pa pero baka mahuli na...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    170km/h Sctex Montero Sport Gls se

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
what is your top speed using a mitsubishi?