New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Hi guys. ask ko lang what happen to clubmitsu? did they change their web site? or they just vanish! sayang naman...

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    wala nga advisory. the whole day yesterday wala. hanggang ngayon. sana maintenance lang...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nag papalit ng server ang host ng mymitsu ngayon. supposedly sa weekend pa naka sched ito then suddenly kahapon na nila ginawa. Admins and mods were caught off-guard. Pls. bear with us.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    actually last year pa ganon e? di kaya buwag na? hope not, very informative pa naman yung club.

you used a 7g galant sir? mine is a ss '97 model.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    SunTzu,

Thank for the info. will wait for their advise?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ano ba ang URL ng clubmitsu?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's already up and running. Thanks for bearing with us!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi Guys..... Im just new here and im not sure how this work hehehe I own a lancer boxtype and is wonderring to joing a club (clubmitsu or Oldschool ...Etc.) If you guys there has any plans of inviteting me pls do so... Im very interested in meeting new peeps Just let me know ayt guys.. Thanks....
    FYI: just in case you wanna contact me for any updates just email me yam_tazz2*yahoo.com or give me a txt 0918-5712619 Thanks guy ill appreciate the response.
    Hope to hear from you guys.....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    clubmitsu is actually still around. they participate in autoX events, RWYBs, and so on. they're the first mitsubishi club in the philippines. they're now more of a barkada.

clubmitsu spawned the current mitsubishi clubs like mymitsuph, mitsulancer, and so on.

correct me na lang if i'm wrong sa 1st paragraph.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What happen to clubmitsu?