New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I am planning to buy an '02 Pajero FM and I'd like to ask you guys what are the things to check before buying a unit. What are the usual things with FM that I should check or I should consider before buying the unit.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    magkano offer sa'yo ng '02?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Actually I'm still looking for one but my cousin's bayaw is selling his for P750K. I know it's cheap na but I'm still negotiating though.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    wow 2002 Fm for 750k. kunin na yan. check lang ang papers.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I checked with my cousin '01 pala not '02. I know it is cheap for P750K.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mura na nga yan. before the fortuner launch, noon nag-canvass ako ng FM, nasa 1.1M ang '01 Pajero

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Actually, yung owner bumili nga ng fortuner kaya niya binebenta yung FM niya. I also noticed FM prices went down after the Fortuner came out.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wax
    Actually, yung owner bumili nga ng fortuner kaya niya binebenta yung FM niya. I also noticed FM prices went down after the Fortuner came out.
    sa totoo lang guys, since the release of these toyota imv project vehicles (hilux, innova, fortuner) affected lahat ang resale value ng kotse sama na rin ang fuel high prices.

01 paje for 750k is too cheap nga, better check the papers.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if you look at the classifieds yung fieldmasters and the paj's before it bumaba talaga ang presyo..by about 50-100k..siguro not just because of the imv but dahil its another year added for depreciation isipin mo yung 01 is already 5 years old na rin..

What to check when buying Pajero FieldMaster