New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Bro, I need your inputs regarding Mitsubishi Galant 94-96 models! Thanks in Advance! :soccer:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what variant?

galant supersaloon has a 2.0L 4g63 4 cylinder engine 16 valves (great for daily driving, mejo malakas din sa gas but hey...it's a big car naman...)

galant vr v6 has a 2.0L 6a12 24 valves (f*ckin fast especially sa highway, malakas sa gas)

main problem that you may encounter is the weak front suspension and servo.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nice car... great engine... be careful of the front suspension nga... the ball joints are expensive to replace. But it's also a matter of luck, some people don't have the problem. And if the previous owner has replaced the ball joints already, good for you!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Avoid AT

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Avoid AT
    yep...I drove 1 once yung vr a/t, pag umabot ng 100 kph. ang speed biglang nagshishift to neutral, Labo.......

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by fakesaint
    yep...I drove 1 once yung vr a/t, pag umabot ng 100 kph. ang speed biglang nagshishift to neutral, Labo.......
    wow no wonder sirain..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd say the same about the Accord LXi A/T, but having driven just one, I can't generalize... basically, avoid any old ATs... for good measure. Sayang lang din yung gas mo... :lol:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i own one before .2.0 a/t. fast, good handling. expensive suspension, malakas sa gas, kasama ang model na yan sa narecall sa japan because of the defective a/t.rebuilding kit alone cost 75t before. mine was fixed by citimotors for only 10t because of a friend in pamcor.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    that is so weird.. bakit lahat halos ng AT of those years, sirain? ganun din yung mazda 626 of those years.

as for the ball joints.. kaya siguro ni Zee yun

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check mo sa reliability reports worldwide, 88-96 Galant ATs are unanimously junk. Pero I'd love to have a MT V6 though. Porma talaga eh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What can you say about Mitsubishi Galant 94-96 models?