New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Starting this thread so that we have the most current list of Mitsubishi CASA that are very trustworthy. We've read in tsikot forum that a lot of Mitsubishi CASA are bad, so let's put in only that CASA you would recommend. Those which doesn't make the list are assumed as not recommended.

This thread is here to help those who wishes to buy a Mitsubishi vehicle but is holding off due to a lack of quality after sales service. Hopefully there's at least one good CASA located in the North, Central, and South of Metro Manila.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    A very timely and good thread I should say sir.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    A very timely and good thread I should say sir.
    Indeed! Is it possible to include the name of the Service advisor that gave good service as well?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    jabez (dasma) for me...ted (svce mgr)...arnold (sa)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Peak Abad Santos, ok lang manood ka habang sineservice. Pero may mga epal na gwardya kaya hindi ka pwede bumabad. Pwede 30 mins watch then pag makita mo guard palapit na, alis ka muna 5 mins then balik ulit hehe

Yung gwardya mahigpit, pero mga SA ok lang daw. And protocol nila ibigay sayo mga basyo ng oil at kung may matira, chinecheck ng guard pagpalabas ka na. Once pa lang ako nakapag paPMS dun pero mukhang dun na lagi ako papaPMS.

SA - Hindi ko maalala
    Mechanic - Randy

Trustworthy Mitsubishi CASA for PMS