New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hi there.
    This is new member from Korea.
    Our company is making exhaust bellows (flexible tube)for truck and bus exhaust.
    Our products are mainly exporting to Asia to use with HINO, NISSAN-DIESEL, MITSUBISH-FUSO Truck and Bus.

Are there lots of Japanese trucks ? How about the market for the New Exhaust parts ?
    Due to ours has good price competitive than Japanese, I think it may have good market there too.

If someone is dealing exhaut parts for Trucks (over 2 ton), contact me with some informations~!!
    Let's discuss and move~!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, there are lots of HINO and FUSO trucks around here though ISUZU still rules the market on all size classes.

Most trucks here are imports from Japan (converted to left hand drive).

The market here is very price sensitive and I hope your product can meet the needs of fleet operators.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Surplus truck parts are imported from Japan and re-assembled here by some companies. Most truck brands sold are from Isuzu & Fuso. While others did invested on Hino/Nissan but seldom seen roaming around.

New exhaust parts aren't doing well here, most truck operators would opt for a cheaper alternative by welding any gap inbetween or worse, drivers just use truck without one, just a long staright pipe from headers to the tip.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hey i have 3 Korean made dump trucks 1 Daewoo and 2 Hyundais. Hyundai or Fuso clone does not use flexible tubes in the exhaust so as my other trucks, but we put one in on the Daewoo. we buy it by the foot the price depends on the diameter of the tube. it looks like a spring. we dont change the whole exhaust system we just buy tubes and bend them and weld. Mufflers usually cost around 1200Php.

Are there lots of japanese HINO,UD,MITSU-FUSO Truck??