New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Bought B/N 2010 Adventure last January 2011. Drove it for 9K. Last week got a flat front tire. Service it myself.

One of stud nut broken in two when I tried loosen it. Went to Mitsubishi Service Center. They made me pay 1,200. They said it is not included in the warranty.

The nut has the looks it is already broken for a long time.

What to do? Where can I file a complaint?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by arnoldsm View Post
    Bought B/N 2010 Adventure last January 2011. Drove it for 9K. Last week got a flat front tire. Service it myself.

One of stud nut broken in two when I tried loosen it. Went to Mitsubishi Service Center. They made me pay 1,200. They said it is not included in the warranty.

The nut has the looks it is already broken for a long time.

What to do? Where can I file a complaint?

Well you could try to return it to them, then buy a new one in the numerous autosupply we have i the country. wala pa yatang P100 yan...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    P35 lang ata isang set niyan but yung OEM mahal nga.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    grabe presyo na ng isang performance nut yan ah.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thank you, bros, sa mga reply.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ano ginawa mo boss, sinoli mo ba at bumili sa suki auto supply?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Try sending an email complain to the manufacturer itself (mitsubishi philippines). They have to know that some of the items in their car has low quality. This is for them to improve more on its design n material.

As for my experience on Honda, a flaring of my honda wave was broken and cracked on itself just a week after purchasing it. I made a complain to Honda directly after there distributor keeps on delaying my claim. Honda upon receiving my complain, Act immediately and send a new flaring to the branch of my dealer. They force my dealer to take action on my claim ASAP. Sila ang boss mga tol... Nanginginig pa sa pagsunod ang dealer. Takot lang nila sa Honda na baka i-revoke or something ang accreditation nila. Possibling ganito rin gawin ng Mitsubishi sa complain mo (if they really care for there customers), or at least they can improve their design for the future users... malay mo, actionan din nila... Thanks.

Stud Bolt 2010 Adventure Problem