New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just read a few weeks ago that uni oil started last feb distributing euro 4 diesel in all their 25 outlets, euro 4 disel is much cleaner and is better especially for new crdi diesel engines, and the good part is they are selling it at regular price, im considering trying it on my next refill, as i feel im getting ripped off in buying turbo disel at 4pesos higher per liter but is still euro 2...your thoughts?????

last i did a survey, a lot of strada and MS owners gas up at petron, then they came up with the turbo diesel and i was thinking, a better cleaner diesel only later to find out that it is still euro 2 diesel but with additives and sold for 4 pesos higher, now with uni oil euro 4 diesel and being sold at regular price of diesel, am thinking of shifting or atleast giving it a try, any inputs on uni oil diesel users??? euro 4 diesels are cleaner and will surely spare us from the premature failure of the dreaded scv......

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    This is good news if Unioil is indeed selling "real" euro 4 diesel at regular diesel prices. Keep us posted.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://unioil.com/article/unioil_off...roducts_in_phl

check the link for confirmation, the link has an outlet locator so you can find the nearest branch in your area. ill try it this week.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    after almost 2 yrs. using petron diesel, after starting on my garage, check engine lit on my dashboard,and heard a squezing noise under the hood. called my mitsu service engineer and they send a serviice technician at my garage, found dirty scv cause by dirty fuel, which penetrate on fuel filter going to very sensitive scv. good news from uni oil offering euro 4 diesel oil, i'm hoping petron will offer the same...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think it doesn't matter what fuel we put in as long as it is euro2, it will only be a mtter of time before the filters and scv cloggs up, ill try the euro 4 uni oil diesel and hope atleast itll make the filters and scv last longer.......

strada and montero sport owners where do you fill up...