New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Was anybody able to see Speedzone last sunday (ata)? They covered the 1st palawan 4x4 race. A guy raced his basically stock gen 1 5dr pajero! and it rocked! Medyo mausok lang at start pero nawala din eventually (sa sobrang talbog!) mabilis! Galing......pero nakakawa din yung sasakyan tsk tsk tsk. Would you do that to your pajero?

Happy new year to all the tsikoteers!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A Gen2 SWB also won the stock category in an offroad race in payanig a year ago.

Would i do that to my car? HELL NO! hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I drive my Pajero off-road but I would not race it. Recreational use lang ako. Magastos kumarera.

But it did show how much and how far a Pajero can take and still go.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cheers to pajero peeps.....san na nga ba ung post dati na hindi raw maganda ang pajero/mitsubishi compared to a US suv....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haha. Pajeros have a long long long history of successful motorsports. Hindi lang kasi sikat sa ibang bansa kaya akala ng ibang tao olats

If not motorsports, maintenance na lang. Natutuwa ako at sobrang laganap ang piyesa at mekaniko na kayang gumawa ng Mitsu vehicles.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kayanga palit na ng genIII si PK. byebye 4d56t hello 4m41 !!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe. 4M40 lang muna ser bench

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A Chevy would have a hard time going past 100 thousand miles in the U.S. without needing a rebuild. A Montero can go double that.

Plus the fact that Mitsubishis are easier to work on (a big plus if you work on your own vehicle).

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i guess the stock pajero here are best for trekking and not for racing (although it is capable). And only the rich guys who have money to spare can do that to a nice steed like the one he raced. do you guys in tsikot go out on trekking with your pajeros and other SUVs (like in pinatubo?)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. We do go trekking in our Pajero. Recreational lang like we have said. No racing, nothing extreme.

Yung mga Pajero dito sa boards nakarating na sa Porac, Hi-Peak, Daraitan, Jungle Base, etc.

Yung kay afrasay inabot na sa door handle sa lalim ng ilog. Nasa Tsikot Galleries ang mga ibang pics under the DC.org album.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Stock Gen 1 5dr Pajero in 4x4 race!  Hanep!