New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys,
    do you know where i can get this one?i already called up some shops and they dont have it eh,magka iba daw kce ang speedo cable ng impt. and local ones. need it lang asap.bnew or surplus will do.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh my! that's gonna be a bit hard to find. Yung local pajeros(Gen2) naka electronic speedo lahat.

Here's what i can suggest.... get your cable and bring it to a Mitsu casa. pwede nilang i-check kung meron silang simiar product. You can also try Motorix or Bestcolt in Banawe. Just dont forget to bring your sample.

Goodluck!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oic,so diff. talaga ang cables ng local and impt.,i though they are just the same eh,anyway,i already called bestcolt, they dont have it daw eh.actually its not mine, its for somebody else who bought the unit from us.just trying to help her.

anyway,pre, OT,you might want bilsteins schocks,only for 23t, got it for 24t eh.i got 2 sets kce, 1 for 2dr and local 4 dr, sayang, ayos pa yun sa 4dr eh.baka lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check mo yung part number so the dealer can run it on their computer.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nikko m:: Thanks for the offer, but i just got new shock installed! Why dont you post it in our Virtual Banawe?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayt,thanks guys.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung nakausap kong auto supply pareho lang daw may 2 types sa dash at sa tranny. available daw kahit anong combination screw type at clip type ata yun.

150 php lang yan. basta dalhin mo yung sample.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fierari,
    where is the shop located that you are reffering?mura lang pala,sbi skin 1.8k daw.

speedometer cable for 96 paj.