New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sirs I'm a new member here!
    my probs is regarding my RPM and Speed/odometer (LancerGLXI'97) kapag nainitan sya especially sa park lot wala reading both of the instruments pero kapag naka travel ko ng mga 7kms with air con in short malamig sa loob narerestore. ask ko if temp inside the car has something to do with those instruments or electrical problem talaga? Pls naman po, baka lumala e! salamat!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roncabs View Post
    sirs I'm a new member here!
    my probs is regarding my RPM and Speed/odometer (LancerGLXI'97) kapag nainitan sya especially sa park lot wala reading both of the instruments pero kapag naka travel ko ng mga 7kms with air con in short malamig sa loob narerestore. ask ko if temp inside the car has something to do with those instruments or electrical problem talaga? Pls naman po, baka lumala e! salamat!
    wala pong connection sa temperature yan bosing. most probably you have a defective sensor there.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sensors of both instruments ba bossing? were can i locate the sensor kaya, remove and replace lang naman kaya natin yon! hoping for your reply mga bossing

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sensors of both instruments ba bossing? were can i locate the sensor kaya, remove and replace lang naman kaya natin yon! hoping for your reply mga bossing
    the sensors are located at the back of the panel, so definitely, babaklasin mo yung entire panel nun. medyo mahirap, kasi maliit yung space where you can work, tapos pag may nabunot ka pa na hindi dapat mabunot, lalaki pa problema mo.

san location mo bro? kung within south area ka (las pinas, paranaque, alabang areas), dalahin mo sa mitsuprime. para oem na din magamit mong sensor.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    thanks a lot bro, can it harm any electrical part by not replacing the sensor? anyway i can manage pa naman cause its cold up here in baguio... does anybody know how much that sensor costs?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks a lot bro, can it harm any electrical part by not replacing the sensor? anyway i can manage pa naman cause its cold up here in baguio... does anybody know how much that sensor costs?
    nope, it will not affect any electrical part. no idea on how much that sensor costs.

rpm and speedometer/odometer problem