New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ready ka ba gumapang sa ilalim ng sasakyan mo para i adjust yung setting niya lalo na sa middle ng biyahe?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    Ready ka ba gumapang sa ilalim ng sasakyan mo para i adjust yung setting niya lalo na sa middle ng biyahe?
    That'd only be on the initial set-up. . Once you find the right balance for you. All is well. . . Until nagbago na naman ride preferences mo =)

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cccj View Post
    Thanks! May variants pa pala ang ridemax
    yup, 2017 kasi yung 4-way. mas mahal nga lang ang 8-way.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    That'd only be on the initial set-up. . Once you find the right balance for you. All is well. . . Until nagbago na naman ride preferences mo =)

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Syempre iba yung full load and only driver sa sasakyan so need to change the setting ng shocks.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    yup, 2017 kasi yung 4-way. mas mahal nga lang ang 8-way.
    Yung 8 way na Ridemax halos same lang ng tagtag sa rancho Rs900Xl hindi lang bouncy yung 8 way sa mga butas sa daan at Humps. [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Syempre iba yung full load and only driver sa sasakyan so need to change the setting ng shocks.
    Tyatyagain mo taga yun sir, particular ka dun eh. . Most users adjust theirs to their usual load. Then set qnd forget na

Get Out & Ride!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Damping should still be compliant. It's the spring rates of the coils and leafs that change when fully laden

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^ remember that TS just wanted to change the shock absorbers and hoping to have a softer, sedan like ride comfort. i wonder if it can be achieve by just changing the shock absorbers without tweaking the whole suspension assembly. i think the Ridemax is sold in package which includes the coil springs and rocker arms in order to work in perfect unison. and need to be tuned to get the mr. pure comfort ride as marketed.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cccj View Post
    Thanks! May variants pa pala ang ridemax
    Welcome...

yung harap pwedeng 2 ang setting, yung likod 3. mostly likod na lang babaguhin mo kung full load ka na, which is 4.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    May nakapag try na ba nito pro fender oem series no lift. fb_img_1592235539962.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast