The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    wat can you say about the new Strada?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    So far, there has been no tentative announcements if the event at the Fort will ever happen within this week or in the coming weeks.

The Strada can be test driven at the dealers already.

Ps: At least Mitsubishi is not as cheap as Toyota when transporting their vehicles from the factory. Toyota opts to have all its vehicles "tested" during the drive from the factory to the dealer (yeah, right! toyots).
    Hehe... like Isuzu does with its vehicles? I can't count the number of times I've been overtaken by convoys of dealer-plated Troopers going 140 km/h down the SLEX.

Yup... no need to break them in when you pick them up from the dealer... they've been broken already...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMHO, I think galing sa batangas pier yang strada since sa SLEX nakita kaya nakasakay sa carriers... Mitsubishi's plant is in Taytay, Rizal.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LLeR 010 View Post
    wat can you say about the new Strada?
    Walang traction control ang new Strada na nilabas dito though may demo unit ang ibang dealers(GLX ang ginagamit nila).Nakakita noon ako nang car trailer ng MMPC na may new Strada at Evolution 9 na kasama.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    na test drive nang dad ko this past few days, ganda raw!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    May date na yung lauch. Next week, October 20 7:00PM sa may Pricemart sa Fort, Global City.

Excited na ako makapag test drive nito!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Ps: At least Mitsubishi is not as cheap as Toyota when transporting their vehicles from the factory. Toyota opts to have all its vehicles "tested" during the drive from the factory to the dealer (yeah, right! toyots).
    I hope the Toyota's factory driver is not racing minded too...
    (definitely not good during engine break-in period )

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hehe... like Isuzu does with its vehicles? I can't count the number of times I've been overtaken by convoys of dealer-plated Troopers going 140 km/h down the SLEX.

Yup... no need to break them in when you pick them up from the dealer... they've been broken already...
    Hehe..kaya pala pagdating sa end users eh naglalaglagan ang mga tailpipes. Wehehe.

O I'm not flaming ha. I own an Isuzu. hehe

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Pati ba D-max nalalaglagan din ng tail pipe akala ko XUV lang.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Haha... oist... sobrang OT na tayo...

I'm a Crosswind driver myself (three generations already! Hilander, XTO, XUV...), so I can say all the crap I want about it... because it's true!

Love/hate relationship talaga kami ng Crosswind. Love the Isuzu diesel's reliability and economy. Hate everything else.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
[renamed] Mitsubishi Fun Camp Oct 20-22