New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They should have just called it the STORM para astig. Btw, which markets get the Storm name?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    They should have just called it the STORM para astig. Btw, which markets get the Storm name?
    Malaysia gets that badge, i think hehehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    May display units na nang new Strada sa dealers starting nung Friday though postponed yung launch.....

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    nakasabay namin kaninang umaga sa slex.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ganda talaga ng bagong strada. :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Haha... saw the same carrier making rounds last month, but I couldn't get a picture as I was driving, and it was dark.

Saw two in convoy on the road. They're purposeful, athletic and very handsome, unlike the old-fashioned D-Max and Ranger, or the American-style bulbous Hilux... can't wait for a test-drive!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Haha... saw the same carrier making rounds last month, but I couldn't get a picture as I was driving, and it was dark.

Saw two in convoy on the road. They're purposeful, athletic and very handsome, unlike the old-fashioned D-Max and Ranger, or the American-style bulbous Hilux... can't wait for a test-drive!

count me in. ataters nako! :lol:

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    So far, there has been no tentative announcements if the event at the Fort will ever happen within this week or in the coming weeks.

The Strada can be test driven at the dealers already.

Ps: At least Mitsubishi is not as cheap as Toyota when transporting their vehicles from the factory. Toyota opts to have all its vehicles "tested" during the drive from the factory to the dealer (yeah, right! toyots).

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    yeah ang pangit na talaga ng Toyota para sakin... kanina 2 Hi-Ace sa NLEX walang plaka, steel rims hinaharurot papuntang Norte....

D ko titigilan ang pag boycott sa Toyota hanggang lahat ng tao e hindi na bumili ng brand na yan!

On Topic: Sana merong outlander na bago man lang para ma-test ng mitsubishi ang market reaction sa product... and a 2007 Pajero perhaps???

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    STORMtrooper na lang para bagay na bagay sa kamuka nya sa starwars, yun nga lang baka magreklamo isuzu.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
[renamed] Mitsubishi Fun Camp Oct 20-22