New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    I am looking to buy a G4 GLX CVT. I really prefer grey. The thing is I still have to wait till October for my preferred color and it will already be included in the price increase which I am avoiding. The only available colors on had are red and white. I am torn. Red is sporty yet white is classy. My daughter chooses white and my son chooses red. I know the decision is still up to me but it would be nice to hear some opinions from fellow users too.

#sapulasaputi

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mystique26 View Post
    I am looking to buy a G4 GLX CVT. I really prefer grey. The thing is I still have to wait till October for my preferred color and it will already be included in the price increase which I am avoiding. The only available colors on had are red and white. I am torn. Red is sporty yet white is classy. My daughter chooses white and my son chooses red. I know the decision is still up to me but it would be nice to hear some opinions from fellow users too.

#sapulasaputi
    Meron ba talagang price increase? Usual sa SA na sabihin may price increase para kumuha ka. Pero after ilang months di naman tumaas ang price. In fact, mas malaki pa discount pag Nov or Dec. Get what you want. Which is gray. You will own that for years

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wait for the gray, or silver. you won't regret the maintenance that goes with it.
    parang masyadong maliit ang G4 for the red (i prefer red on huge and bigger cars like the Mazda 3), while kung white, masyadong plain and madami kang kaparehong Uber/Grab cars or probably even taxis.

October is just a few days away. delayed gratification, ika nga. sa ikli ng aantayin mo, mahaba haba ang pagsisisihan mo kung di mo nakuha yung gusto mong color.

4. Join Date
    May 2016

#sapulasaputi

IMHO. Get the color you really want. Tama si boss dct, you will own it in years (unless you're planning to sell it) and you wouldn't want na while driving may makasabay ka na grey mirage G4 at iisipin mo na sana ganun kotse ko.
    Ask your self many times. "do i really need it now or can i wait just a little bit longer..."
    Besides, ilang weeks na lang naman e October na.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    I doubt if there will really be a price increase.
    Have you tried asking other dealers if they have your preferred color?

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Wow. Thank you sa mga suggestions ninyo. May point naman din na to wait a few days longer. I will check with other dealers about the price increase kung meron nga and when the grey will be available. Salamat sa inyong mga inputs.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Wow. Thank you sa mga suggestions ninyo. May point naman din na to wait a few days longer. I will check with other dealers about the price increase kung meron nga and when the grey will be available. Salamat sa inyong mga inputs.
    Kung pwede magtanong ka sa ibang dealers. I had a somewhat similar experience na wala yung preferred color ko na dark gray sa Citimotors LP. My bro-in-law asked sa Diamond Valle Verde and they happened to have the gray color. Nagka-option pa ako to get the current or the 2015 model.

Tapatalked

8. Join Date
    May 2008

Nakuha ko yung grey na talagang gusto ko!!! Yay!!! And sa old price pa (bec they will have a price increase effective Oct 1). Kasi yesterday nagkadelivery ng 2 units ng grey and my SA reserved 1 for me right away and I paid na for the 10k reservation. Will pay the rest next week and hopefully get the unit soon. Salamat sa mga suggestions. Yes indeed mas ok if I get to have the color of my choice since I will be using it for a long time.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i would have suggested something that would be more visible at night. it's "safer".
    red is nice, but only if the car has panache, in my opinion.
    but my favorite is silver. it doesn't invite too frequent cleaning. tamad ako.

price increases? sometimes, gimmick lang yan ng SA, to indeuce you to buy. ngayon pang paparating na si pasko?

have fun with your new ride, sir.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i would have suggested something that would be more visible at night. it's "safer".
    red is nice, but only if the car has panache, in my opinion.
    but my favorite is silver. it doesn't invite too frequent cleaning. tamad ako.

price increases? sometimes, gimmick lang yan ng SA, to indeuce you to buy. ngayon pang paparating na si pasko?

have fun with your new ride, sir.
    Thanks I would have chosen red if the grey had not arrived last minute when I was about to pay reservation. Im really excited.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast