New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sir pajerokid,

as the foremost expert on pajeros here at tsikot may mga tanong lang ako:

1.bakit madaling umusok ng itim ang mga pajero kahit bago pa ang unit?
    2.is the underpower issue true especially in the 95 - 99 models.
    3. Maganda ba talaga performance ng pajero?

i like the pajeros styling kc pero i have been hearing negative comments. thanks sir pajerokid.:confused:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    makikisingit lang po sir PK
    monodon
    1. laht ngman ng diesel mausok kapag walang TLC
    2. depend on your definition of underpower, kung torque pede na! kung HP ok na rin if you want speed go and get a 1.6 sedan
    3. depende sa definition of performance, i have seen pajero in lahar, in jungle base, in high peak,

ang ayoko lang sa tonka pajero (all mitsubishi na) is madaling buksan, give me a plastic ruler and a coat hanger kayang kong buksan yan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT :Kimpoy.....ikaw yata lider nung mga bukas pajero gang na tumira nung sa akin eh he he he....yung sliding windows nung sa akin pinermanente ko na :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Monodon,

1) Lahat po ng diesel engine may tendency mag-emit ng black smoke. Kaya lang po, mas prone talaga ang 4d56 becuase of design. Yung sakin naman hindi mausok, because well maintained and pinalagyan ko nung "tubo" to clean the exhaust pipe.

2) Underpowered po ang pajero if you compare it to the more powerful and more modern suvs. Sa highway, admittedly, medyo olats ang Paje. But in the trails, its another matter altogether! Adequately powered po siya.... barely

3) If you judge the pajero by its own merits, i'd say yes maganda siya. Keep in mind that the Gen2 Pajero was introduced in the early 90's. Comparing it to other Midsize SUV who had the chance to COPY and IMPROVE on the design, siyempre medyo dehado siya.

HTH. By the way, PJERO is for sale check out the classifieds for more info....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm mukhang maganda ang pay sa sun cell ah...
    pare ano kasing year model ang pjero?

suwerte ang makakakuha niyan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by kimpOy

3. depende sa definition of performance, i have seen pajero in lahar, in jungle base, in high peak,
    Nakita ko din ang mga ito. hehehehe. :lol: Horsepower is not everything. Especially when you're driving on surfaces with the consistency of horse $hit.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kimps, PJERO is a 96.

Amen to that Otep!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit mo nga ba ibebenta? ano ipapalit mo? saan yun related thread?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shadow, 2 year upgrade itch hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ay, related thread is "Gen2.5 Q's"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
questions for pajerokid