New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Will a budget of Php 350k be enough for an ex-JDM Pajero SWB hardtop with a 4d56 engine and any repairs that may be necessary to correct the conversion?

I just need some inputs from you guys esp. those that have ex-JDM shorties.

Remember, the 'pre-owned help' thread I posted in car-talk? Sabi ko no ex-JDM sana. Pero I think the rules can be bent a bit. :D

I contacted Joseph and he said that it sounds feasible enough but we have to go and purchase directly from auction.

San ba ang mga auctions dito? Kelan ang auction dates? United Auctioneers ang recommended niya.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    word of advice bro: if ever, check the actual Locator Warehouse Owners mismo.. they have their own importations and most of the time, these locators have their best units for them to sell / keep for themselves. (Quality over Quantity). United Auctioneers is an example of a Locator.

some of these Locators in Subic can be located at the Industrial Park.

nowadays, malabo ngayon ang mga bagong parating kasi sobrang mahal na imposed duties and taxes. around 500K.. that's why some Locators are just selling off their remaining stock.

with regards to a budget of 350K, yup.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo malayo pala ang biyahe kapag kukua ng ex-JDM. hehehe. Siguro if everything will indeed fit into the budget, worth the trip na din naman siguro.

May mga locators ba dito sa Tsikot willing to help out? hehehe.

I might check out united since recommended ni Joseph. My father also knows a locator kaso hindi pa namin masigurado kung nag-stock ng Pajero since puro LC80 dati.

Medyo baguhan ako dito sa auction thingie na ito kaya nangangapa pa.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'll see if i can find the number for one of the auctioneers na naging classmate ko nung gradeschool yung anak niya. his mom even had the same maiden name as our last name :D

post ako soon if i find it.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    May mga locators ba dito sa Tsikot willing to help out? hehehe.
    actually, Locator Warehouse Owner ako bro. hehehe ...but it's not my main line of business with regards to these kinds of importations..

unfortunately, I just sold my remaining stock of Pajeros about a week ago. as for 3 doors, hmm last one I had was bought about a month ago. all I have left are Delicas. if you want, I can put out a call for you and PM you if I find one that's of quality..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would really appreciate it if you could inform me if ever you spot a good unit. Medyo malayo din ang Subic from where I usually am. Kahit PM mo lang ako dito oks na.

Hindi naman nagmamadali. Mga August-October pa naman. Still doing preliminary research.

Thanks guys!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    No problem.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista
    actually, Locator Warehouse Owner ako bro. hehehe ...but it's not my main line of business with regards to these kinds of importations..

unfortunately, I just sold my remaining stock of Pajeros about a week ago. as for 3 doors, hmm last one I had was bought about a month ago. all I have left are Delicas. if you want, I can put out a call for you and PM you if I find one that's of quality..

bigtime pala kayo sir..dapat ang handle ninyo "LYAMADISTA"...joke lang sir

ask ko lang kung 350k na budget ...

may available ba ng pajero gaya ng nasa picture ng sig ni sir otep?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sorry wala ata bro.

most of the Locators in Subic are closing shop dahil sa imposed additional taxes to be paid for 2nd hand importations. kasalanan ni gloria! hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung mga tipong ganito sana:

Sana may mahanap pa. hehehe.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Project Auction Pajero - Feasible?