New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Kindly help po. I have a Lancer GSR sportshift automatic. I am having some very rough idling problems whenever I stop and have the car in any gear other than NEUTRAL. I just had the car tuned and the mechanic was saying that it MIGHT be a servo problem.

Also I have some small noises comming from my rear right side suspension. Its not of the tok tok type. Could this be bushings or a shock about to wear down.

The car is still stock.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    if idling prolem worsen esp when aircon is on, yes it migth be servo. try to disconnect battery terminal for few minute and observe...

noises coming from your suspension could be over inflated tire or else leaking shock or wearout bushing

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    yup servo problem nga yan, just buy a choke cleaner tapos ipaspray mo sa mekaniko, about dun sa tumutunog pacheck mo yung rear suspension mo malaki yung possibility na wore out na yung mga bushing mo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thanks po sa mga reply ninyo.

My mechanic told me that they had already cleaned the servo. Do you think that if I have the fuel injection system cleaned the idling problem will be solved?

Any idea po how much is a servo?

Tks,

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I canvassed second hand servo but still too expensive. I decided to give it a go and have my fuel injection system overhauled and cleaned hoping that the problem is not with the servo. None the less if the idling problem still persist the I had a tip that the servo can be bypasssed. Anybody please give some tips regarding this one and probably how it is done. Lancer GSR 2001 model. tks in advance.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Barking the wrong tree pala ako sa SERVO & Idling for this problem. Transmission Support and Lower Front and Rear Engine Support problem pala kaya nanginginig yun car pag naka preno while in Drive Gear. I changed these and ok na yung car.

Pls HELP Lancer GSR 01 Problem