New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hello mga Sir,

I'm not from MLA, but coming to makati (citimotors) to pickup my Montero GLS, tas alis agad land trip. Kaya, I would like to ask sana a place you can recommend na nag bebenta accessories ng Montero Sport 2017, around the area. I only have a few hours to spare actually kasi after pickup byahe na kaagad. Would be great if mabilis rin sila mag install, pero if not atleast karga ko na accessories pabalik samin.

Im interested in a few things for the monty:

1) front and rear undergarnish
    2) Luggage Tray set
    3) some cool accessories to go with

Also mga sirs, plano ko kulayan or takpan ng black ang lahat ng silver trims ng monty. pano po ba to ginawa? body kit ba to? sticker? cover? plastidip perhaps?

looking forward to some great recommendations!

Happy Sunday everyone!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    anyone? please? hehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoTojo View Post
    anyone? please? hehe
    Ito lang po alam ko sa Makati concorde car acc. along pasong tamo and Racing line acc. hehe..

Sa QC

Try Decal REPUBLIC search for the new adress in google and Import Elements Accessories along Araneta ave. sir.

Thanks
    Last edited by Jon.jonn; November 27th, 2017 at 11:10 AM. Reason: location change

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Shops along evangelista

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Hi guys. I'm new here. I will also be getting my montero gls this week at Mitsubishi Alabang. Do you know where I could get good and affordable leather seats nearby that they could install in just a few hours? I'm planning to bring the car back to my province the same day as I pick it up. Thanks for the help!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    tnx guys, more sggestions please?

dami ako makita accessories shop, kaso puros QC ata lol

I dont have time anymore to travel to QC and back eh.

Please recommend a Car Accessories shop around Makati (for Montero 2017)