Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    *tidus pag pambabae ano kaya spanish ng vibrator, pusta ko tucson premium
    Pusta mo lang yun. Aha ha ha

Spanish kaya ng bading? Jimny? :hysterical:

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by promdiboy View Post
    pajero fanboy here , dont know why pero impressed ako sa pajero mula nung bata pa ako. hehe. from gen 1 to gen 4. dami nang pinagsamahan. nothing wrong with the name, lahat naman ng lalake and ibang babae gumagawa niyan, yung iba lang mahiyain umamin .
    I agree with sir promdiboy. Mitsubishi may have been aware of it. But I nor MMC don't see this as an impact as to its sales and image. We pinoys have every reason to forget Spanish as this was not passed on by our parents and grandparents... so why bother? Therefore Pajero to me is my one of my dream cars and NOT the malicious spanish term.

The Mitsubishi Pajero was named after Leopardus Pajeros, the Pampas Cat which inhabits the Patagonia plateau region in southern Argentina." and this explains why there was the cat like image on the spare tire covers of Pajeros in the 80's and 90's...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Eh kasi naman they priced it out of everyone's aspirations.
    at 2.8Mill the least for brand new.

Still, it's the SUV that carved a niche in the Philippine market. Otherwise we would be settling for Ford Fieras (school bus type) and make-shift quasi UV.

Pajero (trans.): Masturbator? Well, who didn't? He who didn't, cast the first stone

Kidding aside, Japan categorized the word Pajero with the fast feline in the same breed as cheetahs. If you would remember the Pajero tire cover that bears a cougar type image, basically that's it.

When they released it for European countries, which had the slang word pajero, they changed it to Shogun.

Monteros are the Gas counterparts which were released mostly in US.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tom_guts View Post
    can't wait to see my dad's reaction once he sees this! He's a "Pajero" Die-Hard!
    IMO, to think that your Dad is a Pajero die hard, he might be aware of it already...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Kudos to the TS for researching. Guess he's a mitsubishi fan

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    Kudos to the TS for researching. Guess he's a mitsubishi fan
    Actually he doesn't like Mitsubishi

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Pusta mo lang yun. Aha ha ha

Spanish kaya ng bading? Jimny? :hysterical:

hahahahahahahahhaha

potah! sumasakit tiyan ko kakatawa!
    :hysterical:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    IMO, to think that your Dad is a Pajero die hard, he might be aware of it already...
    true. So what if it's name is taken wrongly? He used to have a Gen 1 and then a Gen 2 Paj (w/c I inherited from him!) and I have to agree w/ promdiboy as well about the Paj's reliability and practicality especially in tough conditions! IMO Iba talaga if your ride is a Paj..based on experience, I've noticed that traffic enforcers would even think twice or thrice before they apprehend you!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    buti na lang dito ang tawag ng arab ay BAJERO o kaya PAGERO at walang meaning sa arabic ang Pajero..

but still i love my Gen 4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
PAJERO - Pinoys forgot their Spanish