New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe your friend was refering to the gas engine of the Pajero and Galant model, but Pajero Jr. came out with 1100cc engine. As for other parts, bearings, hubs and brakes will differ from each other models.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ur right. bearing, hubs can be replaced by the galant, brakes are already available here in banaue. some specs can be differ.

Parts of the Pajero Jr. are also available in Cebu, One of friend told me that there are already many units are sold out in cebu and parts also.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Those parts have yet to reach Manila, natatawa ako sa ibang auto supplies di nila alam Pajero mini.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tama ka dun Mini and Jr. are basiclly the same but Jr. is bigger than Mini.

I just want 2 know kaya ba nung 1100cc makina yung road natin dito. Wala pa kesa akong alam na 1100c nakotse dito. Do u know one.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SuperCarry have 1000cc engines, atsaka yung minica. :D

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Do u know Supercarry is selling hot cakes in Cebu ang dami dun. Grabe ang lalaki nang body pero supercarry lang yung makina. Kaya pala madami parts dun

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have never seen a left hand drive Pajero Jr. Was there ever a factory LHD Pajero Jr.? Because if not, then there are not parts for it designed for LHD applications. It is a feast for cutters and welders.

For most parts like consumables (filters and bearings and stuff) you stand a good chance of finding parts that will fit the Pajero Jr. since they do share some components with other vehicles in the Mitsubishi family. But break the grille, doorhandle or taillamp and you're on your own. I learned that lesson the hard way when I crashed our Mid-East Spec LC II. No one would even sell me a grille. They would rather have you buy the whole vehicle (a non-running parts car).

Pound for pound, I would take the Jimny over a Jr. on any given day. The Jimny is orig. LHD and has a tried and tested suspension design (same as in the LC80 and Safari).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    eh anong tawag dun sa 3dr na 2.5 engine? kabilang ba din yung sa jr at mini?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tawag sa Japan dun Pajero Short.... as in Short WheelBase (SWB).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung mga fullsize Pajero na 3-doors, SWB ang tawag dun. Tama si PK. :D GEN I SWB, GEN II SWB, GEN II.5 SWB, GEN III (latest).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Pajero Jr.