New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mga Sir;

Please send me some feedback regarding Pajero Jr., I like the style of the car.

Im planning 2 buy one.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    small engine for a relatively "large/heavy" mini suv, 1100cc lang ata yun eh.. was wanting to get one before pero na turn off ako nung binuksan ko yung hood, and its a converted RHD to LHD =)

but i never really gotten the chance to drive it or ride in it...btw petrol din yun nde diesel... =)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alam ko medyo hard to find ang parts niya dito sa Phil. market.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd stay away from one..... no parts, converted, etc. Get a real Pajero!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Jimny na lang...!!!!

ganda, nakapagdrive na ko nun. masmabilis pa humatak sa escape ko..hehehe..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung Parts madali naman kasi same lang sa Phils. Pajero. Madali nang surplus at replacement.

Sino na ang nakadrive and baka naman meron nang experience dito, please reply naman.

Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Spec for spec, I don't think the real Pajero shares parts with its smaller brother.

What's the Pajero Jr. ba? Is this the 3-door variant of the 1st generation Pajero?

Kasi my sis-in-law just bought a Montero 3-door from Subic, and it looked exactly like a 3-door variant of the original 1st generation Pajero (boxy). Ewan kung totoong Montero yun, or Pajero lang with Montero badges and tire cover. It was converted rin. Ang ganda ng steering, sobrang lambot. I didn't like the engine response though...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Pajero Jr. is the smaller variant of Mitsubishi set to compete with the Suzuki's. First model out was the Pajero Mini in 1994 to be replaced by Pajero Jr. in 1998 then continued by Pajero IO later on.

Pajero Mini

Pajero Jr.

Pajero IO

Pajeros and Monteros is basically the same vehicle, except for minor quirks here and there. I remember OTEP & Pajerokid discussed months earlier that the word Pajero does not sound good when translated into Spanish or was it Mexican language.

Last edited by Ungas; November 5th, 2003 at 10:45 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The specs its the same. One of my friend who is working in mitsubishi said that same specs are the same inpajero and galant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Pajero Jr.