New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Nag-iisip ako bumili nito, I admit I dont know much about this model kaya I was wondering if kung may mga Pajero Gurus dito who could tell me if this is a good buy for a car??? Mostly pang pasok lang office at pang-gala.

Gawa ba ng small size niya, tipid and car na ito? Madami ba parts available?

Maraming slamat mga SIRS!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    CMIIW but i think thats a converted 3dr pajero...kung gawin mo daily driver i recommend local unit kunin mo

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The engine of mini pajero is the counterpart of the 4D56 engine of the mits adventure, spare parts are available locally...but I agree with BlueBimmer, better go for local unit coz, for safety reason, you are not sure how the conversion was done on the mini pajero....

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    IMHO, the Pajero Jr. doesnt have a diesel engine. It has a 660 and 1.0 engine to pull the small kei car. Its very fuel - efficient at the same time it has an Easy Select 4wd to make easier for you to ford floods. If you are a big guy, you may find it hard to fit in this car and since its a kei car most probably 4 adults will fit in.

I dont know about the ride, but knowing its a Paj, it should speak out of its comfortness. Check the unit especially the converted stuff...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    i think wut he's trying to tell is the Pajero jr. 3 door with 1100 cc. gasoline engine, well since its a 4x4 variant gasoline consumption is comparable to a 1600 cc. japanese car maybe a little more, the dashboard is awfull,,thats for sure because no original left hand drive dashboard were sourced locally,,not unlike regular Pajero's napa karami na brand new dashboard ang mabibili..the other issue is the suspension , mahirap bumili ng pang ilalim nito you will resort to cut and weld,,the engine parts?,,not so hard pero u have to be patient sourcing it,,,so it will boil down to one conclusion...buy locally assembled car for ur daily use,,it will save u a lotta money and headaches,,pajero jr? not worth the porm's it will give u,,

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    diba iba yung Pajero Jr. at Pajero 3 doors?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    So I guess from the replies I got, its not recommended to buy this small cute pajero jr? Mahirap ang parts at walang matinong conversion kits (panay cut and weld lang?). The nay sayers outnumber the yes pipol.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have driven Pajero 3 doors diesel jdm for more than a month, as my daily ride to school... I just loved it. specially driving before with a/t 5 door Pajero that I find it underpowered. when I drive the 3 door a/t, it was fast and very responsive... and feeling mighty small 4x4...

though I find it not soo good on gimik nights... 3 door kasi, medyo nahihirapan yung pasaherong chicks...

sa parts for a jdm pajero, it's not much a problem in my case...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Just to be clear mga sirs, we are talking about the Pajero Jr pictured below. Hope eto yun tinutukoy nyo din. Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    3dr paj or paj jr, its still converted.

kung ako sayo di ako aasa sa isang converted jdm vehicle for everyday use...toy car pwede pa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pajero Jr???