New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    considering that the gen 3 is coming soon, do you think it's still a good idea to buy the gen 2.5 if the person can't wait anymore for the gen 3?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, it's still a good buy specially if the prices would be reduced. I'm sure the 3rd gen Pajero would be more expensive. :D

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    ha.ha..... limited edition na kunin mo... dont know if available pa.... pero hanep basta pajero especially brand new...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    wala nang available na limited edition. 240 units lang ang ginawa. pero you can make it look like a limited edition pajero. just change the mags :wink:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, its better to wait for the Gen3. Athough the 2.5 is a pretty good car, you cant help but feel sorry you got it once the Gen3 rolls out. My 2cents...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unless you really need the truck chassis (lousy handling, hard ride, etc.) then just wait for the GEN III. Malay natin 4WD pa. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe. If you can get a Gen2.5 with M/T and 4x4.... its a different story altogether :wink:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ya, went to citimotors the other day. wala na silang available na limited edition. sabi ng sales rep, mags, gprs and vcd player ang difference. but the electric seat, tpms are in the standard version.

Pajero Gen 2.5:  still a good buy?