New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yup sa forum ng innova madami ng mga concerns, that's what im afraid off, at least sa pajero tried and tested na, but i'm still confident with toyota but i really want a white pajero hrrrrmm. sana the fortuner will be worth waiting.

what do you think mazdamazda? , mag paj na ako?

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    I wouldn't say that the FORTUNER is nonexistent, since it does. Nonexistent in the Philippines? YES. But yet we can also read a lot of good reviews from countries that already have the SUV. It would be totally unimaginable and utterly unacceptable if TOYOTA would invest billions of dollars for IMV program that it is not progressive in concept and not on the level of technology they are in right now.

I can vouch for TOYOTA Technology against a ten-year old Mitsubishi design. That's for sure! But again, its up to the buyer to finally decide! But hey, PAJERO is not a bad SUV. Not at all. But if you compare it to the recently released SUVs, you might do a little more of investigating by yourself other than just listening to what other people had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    parang may mga reklamo na ang mga Innova owners about their rides.
    Anong reklamo?

Why not test drive both? That way you can see the diffrence.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    the thing is, i can't test drive a fortuner yet, have to wait for a few months, anybody out there knows when the fortuner will be officially launch?
    can you give me websites where i can read reviews of fortuner?

Have to be patient my friend, this will be a big investment. You might want to visit the Transhow in Megamall this April. The Fortuner might be displayed there.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ika nga... patience is a virtue

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Anong reklamo?
    di ko lang mahanap yung thread... pero dba may nagpapalit nung hood nya yata (or isang panel)...

then there's the vanishing coolant of InnovaBoy... plus his fuel consumption...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by edgee
    yup sa forum ng innova madami ng mga concerns, that's what im afraid off, at least sa pajero tried and tested na, but i'm still confident with toyota but i really want a white pajero hrrrrmm. sana the fortuner will be worth waiting.

what do you think mazdamazda? , mag paj na ako?
    depends on your priorities...

if you want to get an SUV right now, the Pajero is really a no brainer. ageless design, bulletproof engine, numerous amenities... the only thing lacking is the 4WD.

but on paper, the Fortuner is IMO worth the wait. but wait until you see and drive the real deal. plus the complete specs & features.

here's a sneak peek from Bangkok...

TOYOTA FORTUNER: 999,000 baht

+ The 163hp 3.0-litre diesel is torquey and offers good all-round performance. The Fortuner is good for travelling upcountry, as well as to remote places where you may have to go off-road.

- It's not suited for city use, due to its size and full-time 4wd that increases your gas bills. Third row of seats don't fold away ingeniously.
    999,000.00 THB Thailand Baht = 1,391,652.41 PHP Philippines Pesos

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Dudes!

i decided to buy 2nd hand pajero nalang, sa friend ko sariwa naman asking nya 1.1M kaso tawad ko 1M ok na ba price? or do you still think to wait for the fortuner?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Pajero Field Master or Toyota Fortuner