New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Remember when I was looking for someone who could install a fiberglass top for the J-Top. I found one. Ang linis ng gawa - OK na OK ang bubong ko ngayon. Parang hindi open top dati. And no seams either to betray the original open top. I got that and more!

For more than a year that I've been driving my Paj I thought normal lang yung blinking front wheels sa dash. He fixed that as well - at ang tulin ng takbo ngayon! (I can actually jackrabbit now - you know the feeling when you suddenly step on the accellerator from stop and you are thrown back?) The actuators for the front hubs were the culprit. They were not disengaging (thus the blinking). And he showed me what those solenoids did and how they work for the front hubs. High tech pala ang paje. He saw where the turbo leaks - mga hose lang naman. But still he's one keen hawk when looking at your Paj.

He fixed my side mirror (converted kasi diba - mali ang angles) Mina-machine niya yung loob. You retain your motor and retraction capabilities of your mirror. Yung angles lang ang mababago.

He fixed my airconditioning. He did his own aircon job on their Paj's. (You know how the conversion guys do their sloppy work on the airconditioning. Minsan kita pa yung evaporator sa ilalim ng dash). He can retube that whole system. He vacuums the lines as well before recharging (which is important since when air mixes with freon you get a corrosive acid that eats through the aluminum lines). He knows what needs to be replaced and what doesn't. (Sa kanya ko nalaman that dryers need to be shaken to see if it needs replacement). That guy knows about refrigeration systems.

If you need any work done on your Paj, this is the guy to contact. His name is Joseph Atotubo. Cell no. is 09178405942. He lives at the Multinational Village sa may NAIA. He can do anything on your Paj. He even makes his own full hood with scoop for 7thou I think- fiberglass (And don't worry about the ruggedness of the hinges and the stability and sturdiness of the hood - they're all accounted for!) He practically has a machine shop of his own in his house and can fashion any mechanical gadget/devices for you. He used to be a robotics engineer sa Nissan Laguna which is way too far to be heading to and from work and the pay so low so he decided to work on projects na lang and dedicate his time to tweaking Pajs. One thing you should note about this guy is he takes care of details. He even solders wiring splices one by one kahit gano kaliit! Saang electrical shop ka makakakita ng ganun!

The guy is very accomodating. He is the fiberglass and mechanical expert if you're looking for one! And a Pajero enthusiast kaya you can trust your Pajero will be in good hands with him. He's the only guy I've met who can talk about the ins and outs of the Paj and it's mechaninicals the whole day and not run out of anything to say. He can tell you what's wrong with your Paj. He practically does everything - he even painted their pajs!

He visits Kotse.com and has never visited this site. I told him here is where all THE Paj enthusiasts and owners go. So I'd post his name here I told him.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Very nice feedback PF!!!

My cousin may be looking for a person like him!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    salamat sa info..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... pati kaya ibang makes gumagawa din sya? (e.g toyota, nissan, etc etc)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uyyy....masabi nga dun sa kaibigan ko...

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    magkano naman talent fee..???

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Magkano paayos ng blinking lights? Mine are currently blinking like hell.

My speedometer is also not working at the moment.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    this is joseph, the guy pajero freak is talking about. My prices are very affordable and reasonable plus I make sure that your getting your moneys worth.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Joseph,
    malamon yung nissan TD42 engine ko. may magagawa ba doon?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Welcome to Tsikot Mr. Joseph Atotubo (sounds like Auto Turbo )

For sure marami kang magiging coustomer dito.. Isa na ko don.. see you next month.. my pajero needs a consultant hehehe

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
Pajero expert: jga22bo thread