New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys,
    just test drove my friends paje evo,(he owns a car exchange),and i find it really great,the exterior,interior(those recaros etc.),theres the power, the suspension is very comfy and stable..halos lahat na..gandang ganda ako.his selling it for 1.6M, medyo mahal,(but neg pag ako daw)kce when we where in subic before, mga 1. somthing lang eh.pero lagpas parin sha ng 1M for a 2dr. i want to show it to my dad,even though he will find it impractical spending 1M plus for a 2dr.but if ever, is this worth it kaya?ang gwapo eh.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a senior officer of our Bank is also selling his 1998 Pajero 2-door evolution (Mivec engine) for Php 1.5 million which is still negotiable. its now parked beside my parking space for two weeks already!

if you have a family, it aint practical. but if its your toy car, go ahead hehehe! the dashboard cockpit is the same as any other pajero's. the only interior upgrade are the front recaro seats.

however, the engine is something else!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    deym..thats what im eyeing for for a long time now......

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Imo,
    It's not worth it.
    1.5m for a right hand drive to left hand drive na madaliang trabaho? No thanks.
    I'd go for a 3.5 v6 into a LHD 92 gen 5 door body though. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire,
    my friends evo has a monitor/navigator sa dash eh.lufet nga. and the fabric used iba rin,also the dash medyo iba rin eh..ganda pre.plus the suspension and flairings..macho..anyway,i still dont have a fam. pa naman,im just 21.hope i can afford it..hehe..

but my fam. is planning on getting a rav4 j for me soon. i hope matuloy,but not yet sure,1.350 yun bnew na rav,if you have the chance to choose,what will you guys get?the rav or the evo?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok sana... pero para sa akin parang not worth..

pwede ba i oofroad un ganun?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think capable nman ata sha pang off road,ganda ng suspension play nya..ibang klase.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Full independent suspension kasi ang Pajero Evolution, kaya malupit yan onroad compared to any previous version. The Gen3 pajero's rear suspension was based on the evo.

The Evo is nice to watch and borrow, but for me, not to own.

Turn offs for me?
    1) Parts
    2) All Evos are RHD. Hence converted.
    3) Overpriced.

Turn Ons.
    1) Remodeled Dash.
    2) Full featured
    3) 3.5L Mivec V6! 270+ bhp cant possibly be a bad thing

If you have 1.5M lying around, why not? But if youre like me, id go for the security of a brand new RAV4. Which, as you would find out, it not too bad either :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basta't converted, hindi worth para sa akin. i won't risk my life and my passengers' life with it.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The price alone makes it impractical. A Hyudai Galloper Innovation will look almost similar at a lower price. Brand new pa at orig LHD. Yun nga lang 4D56 or 6G72 lang ang engine. No fancy MIVEC stuff or IRS.

For 90% of the time, you will have as much fun in a 3.5 DOHC V6 LWB Pajero. And you can bring more of your friends along for the ride.

For 1.3M, I'd be driving away in an AMC Hammer. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Pajero Evo?is it worth it?