New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at that speed I suggest going to our shop and have the ff: checked.

1. Fuel injection system, to include timing of pump and engine.
    2. Carbon build up check.
    3. Pump linkages and or cables.
    4. Clogged up muffler.

Doc Diesel

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    doc diesel, i am sorry if i made such a sweeping statement regarding no decent diesel shops here, my apologies, i think it came out wrong.

I have heard good things about your shop from other people on this site. medyo baguhan kasi ako sa diesel kaya wala pa masyadong alam.

i think i will be taking my pajero to your shop in davao. ipacheck ko yung maga sinabi mo and then maybe ipa-carbon clean. i have a 2 day seminar in davao next week, tamang-tama. May tsikot.com discount ba tayo? who in particular should i look for?

thanks,

andy

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    bump ..... i sent my truck to mitsubishi and dinagdagan lang daw nila ang feeding ng fuel pero lumakas din ang usok. di pa ma-solve ang rpm versus power issue.

this is really getting irritating. i will be going to davao next week and will be putting it into betan for approximately two days hopefully mahanap nila ang problem.

andy

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What about the clutch?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by luckytruck
    bump ..... i sent my truck to mitsubishi and dinagdagan lang daw nila ang feeding ng fuel pero lumakas din ang usok. di pa ma-solve ang rpm versus power issue.

this is really getting irritating. i will be going to davao next week and will be putting it into betan for approximately two days hopefully mahanap nila ang problem.

andy
    What Mitsu. dealer did you bring your vehicle to?

Anyway, email our Davao office a day before you intend to come so I can arrange something for you. You can get in touch with Loreta or virgie, tell them you're a friend of anthony.

Doc Diesel

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i brought my unit to mitsu gensan. wala naman daw problema ang clutch.

doc diesel, i will email them right away. I will be going to davao on Tuesday the 23rd of march. my seminar will last until the afternoon of the 24th, so if necessary they can have the pajero for 2 full days.

thanks for all the help, i will keep you posted. i will email them right now.

thanks,

andy

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by luckytruck
    doc diesel, i am sorry if i made such a sweeping statement regarding no decent diesel shops here, my apologies, i think it came out wrong.

I have heard good things about your shop from other people on this site. medyo baguhan kasi ako sa diesel kaya wala pa masyadong alam.

i think i will be taking my pajero to your shop in davao. ipacheck ko yung maga sinabi mo and then maybe ipa-carbon clean. i have a 2 day seminar in davao next week, tamang-tama. May tsikot.com discount ba tayo? who in particular should i look for?

thanks,

andy
    hehe...bigyan ng .05% na discount :D

Doc Diesel::: expect us (DC.Org) next year for our Mindanao road trip.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kung mag-mindanao road trip kayo, i would like to invite you guys to Gen. Santos as well. I can be your tour guide. It is only about two and a half hours from Davao.

Doc Diesel, i emailed your davao shop already. i asked them to forward you the email na rin for your comments regarding what needs to be done sa pajero ko.

thanks,

andy

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    luckytruck,
    I already asked Loreta and Virgie to accord special attention to your unit. I also asked virgie to pass on the information to our chief technician so they'll know right away.

Let me know if I can be of more help to you. Email me .

Doc Diesel

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by afrasay
    hehe...bigyan ng .05% na discount :D

Doc Diesel::: expect us (DC.Org) next year for our Mindanao road trip.
    afrasay,
    kung matuloy kayo pls. let me know ahead so I can arrange something for DC.org

Doc Diesel

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
pajero/Diesel experts, pls help me w my speed vs rpm issue