New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    guys,

my ride is a 4d56t pajero...

before i had my clutch replaced, and tigas ng clutch pedal ko. Then there is no acceleration at high speeds. so i went to a shop to have my clutch fixed. they replaced my clutch disk and release bearing. but because my pressure plate is "different", the old one is returned.

now, malambot na yung clutch pedal, but there is still no change in speed. 80-100kph pa din ang max ko.

could this be caused by my pressure plate?

i tried to change my flywheel to match the readily available pressure plate, but the mechanic said that my fly wheel is also different. It has 2 plates instead of just one. any body who has this same kind of fly wheel?

any ideas on where i could buy this "special" pressure plate to match my "special" fly wheel? My pressure plate is a bit bigger than the standard ones. around 2mm bigger that's why the holes doesn't match.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buy your pressure sa casa. I was in your same predicament when I had mine replaced. I bought all replacement parts, clutch, pressure plate and release bearing. I ended up (because of the clanking sound) using the original "old" pressure plate and bought the OEM clutch disk at the casa.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    will this problem occure to all 4d56 engine? I have 4d56 TDIC and planning to replace my clutch very very soon.. I'll buy probably a replacement but not sure which brand to go..

any help?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ganyan din problem ng akin, maingay na ng magpalit ako ng clutch disc, fork, lining.Tumatahimik lang pag apak mo clutch, kakayanin kaya ni sir joseph? calling Joseph Atutubo, kailngan ka d2

pajero clutch