New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi Guys!

Most probably you have been asked a million times as to where to get aftermarket parts for your pajeros. But the search feature in the site is not my friend.

Saan ba meron? Yung parang shop ng R/C, na naka display yung mga parts and if you feel like buying something you get it and have it installed. Maganda kasi yung nakikita mo yung part and inquire about it personally. Not like the internet (not to diss internet buyers.)

I have a '97 3L V6 Gas Pajero (U.S. Specs, flared fenders.)

Things on my mind:
    Suspension upgrades (from bushings to springs)
    Intake and Exhaust

By the way, if anyone is selling a Thule Roof Rack, please PM me pictures, price, and contact number. Second hand lang, bugbog na yung akin, laging may karga .

Maraming Salamat!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Custom Garage (or was it Custom Garage?) in Libis (they have an account in the Tsikot Gallery).

SP International is where KCboy got a lot of his nifty stuff (it's somewhere in Banawe). Best to ask KC or Pajerokid.

Motorex also has lots of nifty Pajero accessories on display in their Banawe shop.

Bushings are available from off-road shops like Armark, 199 ORH, Rats. No one makes a bolt on exhaust for 6g72 Pajeros. Intakes are shared with Galants AFAIK.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Pajero Aftermarket Stuff