New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Where can i buy bumper fog lamps for the Pajero bubble side 1999? Sobrang mahal sa kasa. Is it effective? Another thing I need is the power lock for the rear door. Mine is not working anymore and according to the Mitsubishi store in mega, it will cost 5000 plus. Actuator lang yon diba. Thanks
    Last edited by levi; October 24th, 2003 at 02:24 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try motorix banawe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A generic acutator in Banawe just costs 120 including installations.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There are lots of imitation foglamps in Banawe. I think the brand is Essuse. My cousin bought a set for his Lancer.

As for the rear door, that is a common problem. Usually the actuator is not really broken. Just stuck. What I did was I took out the rear door panel (a pretty simple task) and then freed the actuator from its linkages. I pressed the lock/unlock button on my alarm remote while I was holding the freed actuator in my hands (the wire is long enough). And it worked. So I just lubed all the linkages again and put it back in. Now it works like a charm.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Btw, a generic actuator will work on a Pajero. (just in case it is really broken)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got my Doorlock actuator for 4300, installed it myself.

Sa foglamps, im not sure lang kun merong taiwan na pang pajero. havent seen any in my travels. But you can easily customize since lamps that size are quite common.

kaya lang, hindi maganda yung taiwan na fogs! The Pajero's headlights are pretty good, you wont notice the fogs at all (i think).

The reason why im saying this is because i had those taiwan fogs in my honda hatch..... good for looks lamang. But when honda sold off the orig lamps (P900 bucks lang! with harness), i got and installed it! Iba talaga orig!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    kailangan pa ata putulin yung parang grill sa corner bumper ng 99 model. nagtanong na ako before imitation lang 3th sa banawe.
    sa actuator kung kaya budget mo go for orig gaya kay sir pk. mas matigas pag replacement lang. lambot ng orig.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung pang-rear door lang, ok na ang hindi orig. O kaya ilipat mo yung actuator ng tailgate dun sa rear door tapos yung japeyks ang ilagay mo sa tailgate.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Thanks. My problem is the tailgate actuator. I know mura lang so I tried opening it up and the actuautor looks different compared to the actuators you can buy from any acc shop. Can you buy in banawe replacement parts for the pajero but looks exactly the same? What stores do you recommend? Regarding the foglamps, medyo mahina kasi headlight ng Pajero. I had the lens cleaned already, relay installed and Im using PIAA bulbs. Im not yet satisfied but I cant afford the HID lamps.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you can make it fit inside the space formerly occupied by the actuator, then it will work. Just make sure hindi reversed ang response niya sa commands from the driver's door.

I even go to fit those Taiwan actuators on a Benz. Boy was that fun... hehehehe.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Pajero Accessories