New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003

Am trying to find it, what does it look like? where? I tried looking for it as indicated in one of the threads (behind left-front bumper) pero di ko nakita e. (O baka di ko alam na yun na yun).

Sana may pic po, hehe..

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most JDM cars put it either near the climate control panel (you'll see small linear slots) or mga dots sa may dashboard near the windshield.

There isn't much to it...it has a circle port for a 1/2" hose and is made of black plastic maybe 3/4" by 3" and you will see a wire resister if you look through the hole.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It is behind the left front bumper residing in the metal reinforcement plate. Para lang siyang ordinary wire in a plastic rubber sheath.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ay sorry Ogie, EXTERNAL pala tinutukoy mo...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    sirs, pwde rin ba makahingi ng tulong sa inyo regarding din po sa digital temp. k sa dashboard. Actually po may ilaw po sa loob pero un digital compass at temp nya wla na po? Is this busted already and if ever where can i purchase a second hand? thank you.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    It is behind the left front bumper residing in the metal reinforcement plate. Para lang siyang ordinary wire in a plastic rubber sheath.

Is it the same with STRADA...my external temp display is neg. Error centegrade (-EC)...di ko rin mahanap yung sensor...ty for any feedback

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    May pics ba na available? hinahanap ko rin yung sakin gusto ko sana linisan kasi parang ang taas ng reading.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    See the attachment. It is between the inner fender metal splashguard (in bluish - nakakalbo na undercoat) and the black bumper reinforcement. If you reach in between the two (see my hands), you will be able to feel the wire.

It is wrapped in plastic insulator like the ones Banawe installers use. The one that looks like a snake which opens up in the middle.

Sige, hugas muna ko ng kamay...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    AHA!! Dun din ba yung sa local Field master? Thanks ser OTep

Paj (3dr): External temperature sensor -where?