New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I really like the power and fuel efficiency(diesel) of my gen3 pajero, ang reklamo ko lang ay hindi masyadong maganda ang sound insulation nito compared to other diesel suvs. Can anyone suggest a shop na magaling maglagay ng NVH reduction materials for a gen3 pajero?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas maingay pa ba yan sa GU Patrol?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    mas maingay pa ba yan sa GU Patrol?
    hmmm... I don't know kung mas maingay sya sa GU Patrol but I guess pareho lang since they are both direct injection diesel, nagkakatalo lang sa NVH reduction na nilagay. but definitely noisier than the prado and fortuner.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, you can add insulation materials to reduce NVH.

WUERTH sells a 2-stage NVH insulation materials. The first material is a self-adhesive bitumen material which has to be installed in the flooring, ceiling, inside the door panels, front firewall, and rear wall. The same is done in the stage 2 closed-foam material (aslo self adhesive).

Hassle lang because you will have to remove interior trims, chairs, carpets, etc...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by woodfire
    well, you can add insulation materials to reduce NVH.

WUERTH sells a 2-stage NVH insulation materials. The first material is a self-adhesive bitumen material which has to be installed in the flooring, ceiling, inside the door panels, front firewall, and rear wall. The same is done in the stage 2 closed-foam material (aslo self adhesive).

Hassle lang because you will have to remove interior trims, chairs, carpets, etc...

Sir, where can I buy these insulation materials? thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bolantoy
    Sir, where can I buy these insulation materials? thanks.

Try looking sa Banawe stores/accessories shops. Usually, sa mga audio shops meron ito.

NVH reduction for gen3 pajero