The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    11/22/04

(Galant,GRUNDER) in Taiwan...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas maganda kesa ga-panget na US version hehe... but still, the 7th-generation Galant is light years ahead in exterior styling

I like the interior, pero magastos maintenance. hehehe. Teka naka HID na ba yan?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    sana kung aabot satin yan, yung RAllyart version na...a mile better looking than standard Galant/ Diamante..>>

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by mbt
    ... but still, the 7th-generation Galant is light years ahead in exterior styling
    i strongly agree!!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas pogi yung likod ng taiwan galant (it kinda reminds of me the audi A4's rear), pero ganon parin yung front... parang pango tulad ng USDM galant.
    Last edited by ssaloon; November 24th, 2004 at 10:36 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    nakausap ko yung vp ng diamond motors sabi nila ang galant na ilalabas daw next year yung diamante... yung parang sa us

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    pagkaka-alam ko phased out na ang Diamante sa Asia..ewan lang sa States..

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Looks better nga than the current US version. If they release this in the States, they will be back to the competition again sa midsize sedans. Para kasi na-stagnate ang mitsubishi for so long sa boxy design and poor reliability nila. I think its time for them to come up with something competitive. Parang ang mitsubishi lang yata that has continuously deteriorated over the years sa lahat ng mga Japanese cars while other brands have been gaining share of the market. Ang layo na naabot sa Nissan, Mazda at Toyota while Korean cars are performing well sa JD powers survey.

The current US galant simply doesn't appeal to the taste of the majority. It has curves and corners on wrong locations. Its not really an ugly car but it just doesn't make me feel excited about.

This new GRUNDER/Galant interior looks sleek while the exterior definitely looks great.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    parang Adventure. But it looks better than the USDM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Next Mitsu Galant...