New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    newbie po.. from cebu.. pano po papagandahin tong adventure ko? tulong po.... thanks...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    welcome.... ganda naman auto mo ha...but maybe bigger mags. just dont over accessorize. i'll be at cebu next week...ill be on the look out for your tsikot.. heheheh..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hehehehe.. thanks bro.. eto lng muna rims ko.. pangit kalsada dito.. ur here for business? so far sa interior.. indiglo muna nilagay ko.. plano pa me bili head unit... pero im not sure pa... im really naive when it comes to cars...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yup..change head unit and get monitors. ill be there for holy week..vacation..actually malapascua ako.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pintado
    hehehehe.. thanks bro.. eto lng muna rims ko.. pangit kalsada dito.. ur here for business? so far sa interior.. indiglo muna nilagay ko.. plano pa me bili head unit... pero im not sure pa... im really naive when it comes to cars...

Welcome sa tsikot!!! at sa MAC!!!!

OK na po yung exterior nyo detailing nlng hehehe... sa loob sound set up na simple lng ok na..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    the exterior looks great already : ) just a few suggestions for the interior if I own an adventure new head unit with built in TV and tuner, DVD player, improve the sound system ( front seperates speakers and rear subwoofer) convert the front seats to the new adventure ( 2 pcs + 2 seater) and add the center console with cup holder, rear most seat instead of facing each other convert to front facing : )

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by johnart
    the exterior looks great already : ) just a few suggestions for the interior if I own an adventure new head unit with built in TV and tuner, DVD player, improve the sound system ( front seperates speakers and rear subwoofer) convert the front seats to the new adventure ( 2 pcs + 2 seater) and add the center console with cup holder, rear most seat instead of facing each other convert to front facing : )

my next project!!!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    thanks for welcoming me here in MAC.... easy muna me sa mga mods.. baka patay me sa credit card.. hehehehehe.... malapascua? its been a long time since ive been there.. its a great place to relax.. not so commercialized...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by johnart
    magkano kaya aabutin nito???

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    mga 50-70k petot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast