New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

saw this in 1 of the threads at the clubmitsu boards

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    an effort to bridge the wide performance and financial gap between the 120-horsepower Lancer econobox and the 271-hp Lancer Evolution, Mitsubishi will introduce the Ralliart model — a front-drive Lancer that has benefited from a series of drivetrain, suspension and cosmetic upgrades. Accordingly, the Ralliart has been fitted with stiffer springs, a tubular red front strut tower bar and a larger rear stabilizer bar. Larger wheels and brakes are part of the deal, too. The Ralliart will wear five-spoke 16-inch alloys and 205/50R16 tires. Antilock brakes with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution will be optional.

*c/o splukutum at clubmitsu*

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i hope that comes in here (but knowing mitsu phil, it may not)!

pwede nang pamalit sa 323 ko... hehehe... :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mga bossing curious lang ako re tha lancer i read from the previous threads meron mga good words from the members re the performance, looks of the lancer, cvt tranny, mp3 sounds, rim 15, back up sensor, low insurance premium la lang abs. Why is it kya n not many new car buyers buy it? It is one of the cheapest comparing it with Altis and Civic panay pa add ng mits s low down and 72 month terms?
    thank u po.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sakit sa ulo maintenance ng mitsu eh, particularly the suspension.

and more bang for the buck (engine power) yung competition niya. pero overall, maganda ang cedia lancer. nice interior ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    problema lang sa lancer, ambiles mag palit or mag facelift ng model. imo... no offense meant to other mitsu owners.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    filipinos prefer toyota n honda most of the time, nakatatak na sa isipan kc.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    taena ganda!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I like the mags of the Ralli-Art Lancer. I really dont know why Mitsubishi Philippines mabagal mag update ng Lancer.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tagal na pala ng thread nato, march 1, 2003 pa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
New Mitsubshi Lancer [Merged]