New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 939 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Too bad for Mitsubishi. The Altis has such a great body and I love it... What's more with it? It's selling like hot cakes!
    Pwede ko bawiin to? I love the New Lancer!
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Pwede ko bawiin to? I love the New Lancer!
    :hysterical: grabeh ka talaga :bwahaha:

hey i like this. i've been imagining a strada based SUV and i've been waiting for it :clap: any news on price? maybe we could wait for this

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Kung ang Lancer matagal natin inantay eto siguro next year pa ilalabas. Pero sana this year nalang...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    :hysterical: grabeh ka talaga :bwahaha:

hey i like this. i've been imagining a strada based SUV and i've been waiting for it :clap: any news on price? maybe we could wait for this
    just talked to my SA kanina... according to him, ilalabas na ng MMPC ang bagong Montero end of this month or early next. price range is 1.4-1.5M daw. this will replace the Pajero fieldmaster, which will be phased out na. i asked for some pics, kaso ala pa raw brochure. the SA's will have their product knowledge training in the next couple of weeks daw.

tanong ko lang, di kaya magaya ito sa Lancer EX? that is, launch ng launch, ala naman palang stock (for GT and GT-A)?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    just talked to my SA kanina... according to him, ilalabas na ng MMPC ang bagong Montero end of this month or early next. price range is 1.4-1.5M daw. this will replace the Pajero fieldmaster, which will be phased out na. i asked for some pics, kaso ala pa raw brochure. the SA's will have their product knowledge training in the next couple of weeks daw.

tanong ko lang, di kaya magaya ito sa Lancer EX? that is, launch ng launch, ala naman palang stock (for GT and GT-A)?
    nice to hear sure ako daming magagalit kasi iphaphase out na ang pajero :bwahaha: pero imo, dapat na nga itong i phase out. unless i uupdate nila with new engine and interior.. maganda tong montero ha 7 seater daw?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    nice to hear sure ako daming magagalit kasi iphaphase out na ang pajero :bwahaha: pero imo, dapat na nga itong i phase out. unless i uupdate nila with new engine and interior.. maganda tong montero ha 7 seater daw?
    7-seater nga raw po. and it's aimed directly at the market of fortuner!

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    ((( I.M.O. )))
    according to a press release of MMPC during the Lancer EX launch, the Montero Sport will be launched by August. In this connection, i believe that the statement of batangmahal is TRUE.

it is high time that the Fortuner has a real rival despite being 3 years late. the Alterra and the Everest didnt make that much of a wave in terms of sales! It is best to launch it asap as the Fortuner will be receiving a facelift very very soon- and there is even a thread about it!

please be aware that we are one of the first countries to be the receive this model while other countries is still seling the old model since 1996 ([SIZE=1]nativa/challenger/pajero-montero sport/shogun sport[/SIZE]) ... yet! in other words, first wave tayo and the rest will follow! im positive that other countries will follow due to our geographical advantage from thailand (but im starting to have a feeling that this might be a locally assembled unit at the Cainta Plant)...
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; July 14th, 2008 at 05:52 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sayang naman, hindi na magkakaroon ng brandnew fieldmaster, nabawasan na naman ang local prod'n line up ng mmpc i actually like the looks of the fieldmaster.........

imho, medyo malabo na locally assembled yung new montero, it takes at least a year to go through what they call "model development" aka preparation of local assembly, pero kahit kaunting bakas ng new montero wala po ako nakita sa planta hehe. the "model development" for local assembly of the new model they will launch i think next year started way back 2007.

ang galing ng mitsu magtago, kahit spy pics ng development/test mules wala.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    please be aware that we are one of the first countries to be the receive this model while other countries is still seling the old model since 1996 ([SIZE=1]nativa/challenger/pajero-montero sport/shogun sport[/SIZE]) ... yet! in other words, first wave tayo and the rest will follow! im positive that other countries will follow due to our geographical advantage from thailand (but im starting to have a feeling that this might be a locally assembled unit at the Cainta Plant)...
    my SA's hunch is that it should CBU from thailand. pero yun na nga, pati sa thailand, wala pang lumalabas ng spy pics man lang. and this just keeps that excitement level up! let's see how it will fare against the fortuner.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    any pics? Is this the one with the Strada front end? Let's hope they don't botch up the rear end like the case of Isuzu with the Alterra.

New Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]