The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 939 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by trackers888 View Post
    +1!
    Excited ang mga Mitsu fanatic sigurado!
    Kailan ba ang Bangkok Motorshow Ian?
    The Bangkok Int'l Motorshow will be from 28th March to 6th April. It is possible to it debut by this time! Will the Manila Int'l Motorshow be far behind? This will emerge as everyones long awaited model!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    too bad! it seems that it didn't show up at the bangkok motor show. since the debut was only on the pajero that we know about.

the world will have wait... again!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    I actually saw one yesterday parked near Pasig City Hall. Initially, I thought it was a Strada since the front was facing the street. But when I glanced on it for the 2nd time, SUV pala and not a pick-up. X series ang plate not the recent Zs, malamang imported ito kung di pa narelease dito sa pinas

eto na ba talaga bagong montero? august daw labas?

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hoover View Post
    eto na ba talaga bagong montero? august daw labas?
    yup- august DAW! wait and see- im predicting a simultaneoous ASEAN debut of the [SIZE=4]Full Monty [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    yup- august DAW! wait and see- im predicting a simultaneoous ASEAN debut of the [SIZE=4]Full Monty [/SIZE]
    sana nga sir ian simultaneous asean debut, kasi ang kadalasan na nangyayari, thailand muna, then six to eight months saka pa darating sa atin. if the latter is the case, malamang 2009 montero na ito! the question for me is, mahihintay ko pa kaya ito?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    sir ian,

mukhang december of this year pa raw launching ng bagong montero. 09 montero na talaga. ito na raw talaga ang panlaban sa fortuner/sta. fe

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    sir ian,

mukhang december of this year pa raw launching ng bagong montero. 09 montero na talaga. ito na raw talaga ang panlaban sa fortuner/sta. fe
    ok... IMO what is acceptable is ONE YEAR after its launch from the country of origin. The Lancer EX is already ridiculous! Huwag sana si Monty!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Too bad for Mitsubishi. The Altis has such a great body and I love it... What's more with it? It's selling like hot cakes!
    Last edited by drey; April 11th, 2008 at 12:36 AM.
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    mitsubishi agent told me that they will be launching the all new Mitsubishi Montero this coming August, pang tapat ng Fortuner. How true is this?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa sobrang tagal neto lumabas baka pag launch neto ilang buwan nalang ilalabas na ng toyota ang 2nd gen fortuner(kung meron man)...durog nanaman ang mitsu...

New Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]