New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    well as far as aesthetics is concerned the starex sure looks way better than the adventure imo

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    What I don't understand is, why bring back the door-mounted spare tire on the GLS variant? It reduces rear visibility, it sets off the parking sensors and it makes the task of merely opening the tailgate twice as tedious, not to mention making the vehicle look somewhat awkward. Putting it back under the chassis is no big deal, IMO.
    I think Mitsubishi is desperate to flush out all the Adventures out the factory so they are trying their best to satisfy last minute customers. The Mitsubishi agent i have spoken to told me that many customers are looking for the Grand Sport model because the spare tire mounted on the back door makes it look more "sporty". Again, don't under-estimate the number of frustrated SUV hopefuls out there who were cut short by budget. An SUV-wannabe vehicle is still the next best thing. And because Mitsubishi has already cancelled production of the Grand Sport, they decided to bring out the spare tire back to the back door in the latest GLS limited edition, just to appease potential buyers. But since the spare tire no longer has a cover included (to keep the price tag at a minimum), you will note that Mitsubishi is urging customers to buy the Black colored chassis version to comouflage the bare spare tire hanging at the back. A spare tire without cover is an eye sore.

About the DVD Entertainment System on the Adventure, actually it does not completely block the rear view mirror. You still get a marginal allowance to see the rear, you just have to compromise adjusting your posture on the driver's seat. However, i agree that it is a distraction and a safety hazard. Especially if your friends insist on watching **** while seated on the 2nd row. But since the Adventure is a people-mover, some form of entertainment system in your vehicle for your passengers while stuck in a traffic jam, is a welcome bonus of some sort.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AUVs dont exist (and rightly so, imo!) anymore... they're now basically just really dumbed-down 4x2 midsize SUVs.

mazdamazda,

correction... the most inexpensive sorento is now 1.140 million.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Months ago, nagpress-release ang Mitsu, re: new suv which will be made here, for local and asia/african markets. New model daw ito.

As a rule of thumb, pag ang mga modelo ng car/suv/auv/pickup pinag-salpakan na ng mga video gizmo, ibig sabihin, pinapaubos na lang ang inventory nila

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    ...I wish it is that easy like magic to get P300,000 to upgrade to Fortuner.
    Exactly! Kung kaya ba ng budget eh di go for something much better than the Adventure.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    WAIK is that if they are going to put airbags and abs on these defunct AUV's, then its going to be expensive.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    parang ang bigat ng adventure tumakbo ehehe id go with starex din...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sa adventure pa rin ako kasi yun binili namin eh!!!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    4spoke nanga pala ang steering wheel ng GLS sport ngayun. magkano ba yung starex na sinasabi mo pissword?? kasi yung GLS sport namin 805K lang all power na yan keyless entry w/alarm. 805K rin ba yung starex??? of course mas mahal yun di ba?? dapat nga more boom for your buck

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    mazdamazda,

correction... the most inexpensive sorento is now 1.140 million.
    sorry... I was referring to the Sedona...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
New Mitsubishi Limited Edition Adventure - check it out